I can't install the game...why?

Best answers
Well i can't install the game and i don't know why...

I run the setup and when i get to the part that i need to choose a folder to put the game it says c:\programs\half_life\ and i can't do next....

i tryed to change the folder but it's the same thing....

Can anyone help me plz....?????????

I really want to start playing this....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

P.S: i Have an Counter-Strike Anthology Key so it must work right??? It has Counter-Strike 1.6...Condition Zero and i have Day of Defeat 2...but i don't have half life is that the problem?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1), You need Steam in order to play Earth Special Forces completely 100% working and legally.
2), Earth Special Forces is not compatible with the Condition Zero Package. Doesn't matter if CS v1.6 is in it, you need either Half-Life or Counter Strike V1.6 (Not the CS:CZ package).

Best answers
So i need to have a half life package?right? i just need to run it once and i can play this right?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes, as said. You need either the Half-Life Package, Day of Defeat (not the source) or the Counter-Strike Package. Run the game at least once before you can install this modification. But remember, you need Steam. If you don't have it, you can't play this mod.

I have a Condition-Zero CD-Key, will ESF work?
A Condition-Zero CD-Key will not work. You need to get a valid copy of Half-Life, Counter-Strike, or Day of Defeat.

I have all the right requirements to play ESF, but the install button is greyed out!
You need to have run Half-Life at least once before you try to install ESF. To do this simply start a single player mission. You may exit the game once it has loaded up. After you have done this, you should install ESF.
Also, this thread will help you out how to install Earth Special Forces.

Best answers
So i can enter with a friend steam account that has half life...run it and i can start playing???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes, that would be possible. But It's better if you get your own Steam account though, and buy Half-Life to use the Half-Life key you got with your Steam account to Download & Play legally. If you'd use your Friends Steam Acount, he would be unable to login to play online. Just remember, this game is for Half-Life 1 only. This won't work with Half-Life 2 nor It's source games such as Counter-Strike: Source, etc.

Best answers
K then...i'll buy it...the game is really cool...i asked my friend to change steam acc for a little so i can try the game and i gaved him mine...for a little of course

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What's the point is exchanging Steam accounts?

Best answers
well you can play other games...

Block this topic...i know what i want now...THX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom