i can get krillan to do this....

Best answers
charge a distucto Disk and then as your doing so try and charge your ki most of the time u can then move as your charging and i can!!!!! VARY MUCH reproduce this it is kinda funny lol.....

Best answers
oh and by the way if this has already been put up i doubt it has... but if it has go ahead and flame me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best answers
Could be... i'll probably recode the discs when krillin is done anyways.

Best answers
*pops his neck* time to flame cause i said this before whahhahaha :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Funny thing noone flames him when they ask, well the funniest thing about the disc is that itcomes out from krillin stomac , or belt lol..

Best answers
...he ll get an animation like Frieza or CELL for his KIENZAN!!!

Best answers
Okay lol cool. How is his disk going to work anyways. You cant block it can you in 2.0. do u think u can make the disc better so it's not cheap

Best answers
YES!!! thats rite i said flame me if it had been up before..... becouse it would be ok then..

so there... :p

heh heh

Best answers
Originally posted by Super Chain
Okay lol cool. How is his disk going to work anyways. You cant block it can you in 2.0. do u think u can make the disc better so it's not cheap

jesus, so many questions in one sentence......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom