I can barely find servers!

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi, im new.

ive installed ESF, ECX RC 2 and the AF Pack. but i cant get AF-Gohan:(

Yes, im using steam. Ive got Half-life LEGAL, ive got Windows Vista and im from Norway

here's the problem. I can barely find any server, i can find like 4-6 server. Most of em with normal ESF, and most of em with a VERY high ping (Yes, i have a very good internet)

So, is there a wrong with something? since i can barely find server with my version. All help would be great.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are only about 6 or 7 ESF servers running nowdays. Though you beeing from Norway you should have a good ping on the S2k server since its europe based. The rest are mostly US servers.

This kind of stuff happens to a mod after 8 years of activity ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's more amazing that there are still servers you can ping well on. Most mods die out months after not getting a new update, let alone 5 years.

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow, i wouldnt believie this mod had been around for so long! also, when i play the new beta version, i cant find any server. it says i have a different client, or i dont realy remember what it was.

is this because its not the beta version theyre playing, or is it that i need some sort of patch??

btw. Cant wait for full release on the new version:) and it should be an addon that adds gt material in the new esf

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF was started in 2001 ^^

The last stable release ESF 1.2.3 was released over 5 years ago.

And thats what people are playing. They dont play the open beta cause its to buggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom