I came 9000 times (COD: MW2)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol at the beginning i thought: Counter-Swatstrike? But after the middle, it jumped out, drop kicked me in the face and raped my dog (if i had one).

Looks like awesomecream.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks sweet, nothing to make a cumshot scene out of, but nonetheless Im gonna have a fun Spring.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really not that spectacular guys, the trailer was awesome, but I'm not going to bow down to the creators.
Ha, I love Call of Duty: MW and I honestly think this sequel will be better than the first one. World at War was sort of a disappointment and probably because it wasn't made by Infinity Ward.

We'll see. I hope for HUGE MP maps for MW2 and defiantly more bigger than Creek.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
looks like they tried to make the game more cinematicslashmore like a movie than ever

im excited for this next installment of call of duty.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Focused on single player campaign

Awesome, Multiplayer priority over none again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll see. I hope for HUGE MP maps for MW2 and defiantly more bigger than Creek.
I agree, but they should have a deathmatch/territories gametype if that's the case. Something more along the lines of how Battlefield 2 did it, but with the bad-assery of MW.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but with the bad-assery of MW.
Grenade of Grenade 4: Modern Grenade 2.

I certainly cannot wait to grenade those who grenade with martyrdom because three grenades are not better than one, or rather four grenades in total with two perks full of grenades up the arse. Then I'll grenade grenade the grenade so grenades and grenade with more grenades.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COD4 had serious issues. MW will need to address them. Even games as fail as Joint Operations have serious community freindly software. I can find my freind playing the game, easy. COD4 required Xfire or Teamspeak, and someone telling me the IP number, I couldn't even see what type of game or what map I was jumping into. Hardcore fail didn't come there though, it came on the fact that every map had 2, maybe 3 choke points. Those choke points would be instantaneously camped for the rest of the game. If you weren't camping, you weren't winning. Then the campers would get airstrikes and helis, because owning the flow of the map wasn't good enough. Again to use JO as an example, you couldn't possibly choke off the enemies movements, even on a 150 player server. Everyone had a fighting chance. Creek was bigger, but full of the same lame choke points that turned a brilliant shooter into a camp fest.

Despite all of my harsh criticism, I quite enjoyed COD4 for quite a while. Hell, the single player had me going through it like 5 times. But I buy these games for the multiplayer, not singleplayer, so the dissapointment has left me stinging. I don't have $50 to pick the wrong game again.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Despite all of my harsh criticism, I quite enjoyed COD4 for quite a while. Hell, the single player had me going through it like 5 times. But I buy these games for the multiplayer, not singleplayer, so the dissapointment has left me stinging. I don't have $50 to pick the wrong game again.
Precisely. Personally I ended up in a clan server, hard core mode on S&D with rules. No grenades/RPGs before X:30 (30 seconds), no chopper/AS before that time either. No blind firing/spamming through walls (Only a short burst if confirmed enemy), only use grenades to room clear(before you enter) or use against a confirmed target, no excessive camping for assault. No teabagging and always use your sights, also no martyrdom.

I'm missing a few more rules but essentially, playing like that really displayed what guns are too powerful in the game. With the running perk and a P90(Passive double sprinting distance and SMG run increase), in 25 seconds flat you could be on the enemies side of the map or to the targets. That's before you can throw grenades as well. Creates a large mess, imagine half a minute into the round for S&D and the enemy already planted the bomb. You have what? 40 seconds to disarm with 10 seconds disarm/plant timer (modified on the server); most members of each team are alive and S&D turns into TDM.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really looking forward to this. WaW wasn't that fun, but COD4 was one of the finest in years. I cannot imagine how they could improve on the epicness.

I love WW2 games...but let's have 10,000 modern Warfare games and then complain it's over done, then 10,000 Future warfare, ectera.

Best answers
I can't wait for it. I've been waiting a while for this to come out and I finialy see a preview! Looks awesome!

Best answers
I'm probably the only one who doesn't really care for this game. I stopped caring for all the call of duties since it's just more of the same. Same engine, same mechanics, same graphics, same gameplay. Couple added features here and there, it's almost like a madden game every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom