I call it... WTF?

Best answers
Heh... kinda simple, kinda hard, whatever... I like the end result. Do you?

Thanks for viewing...

Critz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol mac and cheese hell yeah! but to me it looks like a deformed flower o_O

Best answers
i actually like it. it reminds me of those pop culture ads with those really bright colors. (sorta like andy warhall)

i would take out the "WTF?" and find some other suitable font and name..... how bout try imitating a pop art piece? thatll be pretty awesome, plus itll give you a theme to work with instead of something random......

check out one pop art pieces ive found on deviant art..... i think its pretty interesting that u might want to chek out. heh.... glowing buddha! its got some nice colors
http://www.deviantart.com/view/5342175/

Best answers
Haha, that glowing Buddha is really, really trippy. I like it a lot :] thanks for the comment and link!

Maybe I'll try to imitate some pop-art pieces... lol I was originally trying to create some sort of a plasma ball, then I made a mistake, but I rolled with it... And came up with that. I named it WTF because, honestly, thats the first thing I thought of when I looked at the finished piece and its what about 5 other people said as soon as they saw it... lol... I dont know a title. I have an idea of what to do with it though... Ill post an update soon :]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like an attenpt and a infinity picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom