I Bid You Adieu

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before we get down to the nitty gritty, I must inform you, my brothers and sisters, that I will not be around for several months. Please, please, I beg of you. Hold back your tears. Allow me to continue. Yes, it's true. I will be gone until late February. I've been summoned by the Imperial Marine Corps, and will be training for the next 14 weeks. It hurts me to leave all of you, but I feel you will be in capable hands so long as a hero rises up to protect your rights and the forum itself from the rot that grows from within.

I see that many of you are weeping despite me asking you not to. I understand your pain, but I will not tolerate insubordination. Stop crying. Now is not a time for mourning, my brothers. Now is a time for rejoicing for the prophecy says when the Zeonaught departs, there shall be a Golden Age unlike any before it, and there will never be another like it. I am lying, of course, but I do so for your benefit.

Moving on.

Now, it is perfectly clear to me that each and every single one of you loves me. This is especially true for Lukyas, J-Dude and Damaera. Feel free to ask me questions, or express your undying love for me. The following is only a guideline, so you are permitted to deviate a bit:

1) Why is Zeonix so awesome?
2) Why is it that you love Zeonix?
3) What is it you like best about Zeonix?
4) Who would you kill in order to touch Zeonix's abs?

I leave on Monday, people. Let's not waste any time by not replying to my thread.

For the slow and lame:

I reall am going to bootcamp Monday. I'll be gone for 14 weeks. Embrace The Nix.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I have to ask you four questions.

1) Why am I so awesome?
2) Why is it that you love me?
3) What is it you like best about me?
4) Who would you kill in order to touch my abs?

****ing ZING!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You clearly don't have abs, Kain.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Sucks.
I'll annoy you then whenever you're at home and sign on to aim :3

Have fun at the bootcamp xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh...zeo's....leaving.........?

what!?

NEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

alright, have fun buddy. and yes, after about a month, you will start enjoying it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This post should be stickied. And locked, before it can be deleted.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He knows not why Zeonix trains
He knows not why Zeonix prepares to go into battle
He knows not why Zeonix has been preparing for this moment since time immemorial
He knows not why Zeonix lies awake at night, unable to sleep, thinking, always thinking

Fore he is the common man. The common man can never understand why Zeonix does what he does....

...But Zeonix knows. For The Empire. Shamelessly, selflessly, and always... for The Empire. May The Nix be with you, young Zeonix. See you in 16 weeks 0.o

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck. See you in a few months.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nixion Prime, MC.

Also, I've intercepted your malevolence and have used it to build a house of love, Dam Dam Dugan.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Farewell Nix. Enjoy your time spent on Nixion Prime while it lasts.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Zeo, I won't pretend that I'm not worried. I can't imagine how difficult those 14 weeks will be without the nourishment of my unending admiration. Nevertheless, I remain stalwart in my belief that you will find some way to make the most of the training.

Best of luck!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Zeo, I won't pretend that I'm not worried. I can't imagine how difficult those 14 weeks will be without the nourishment of my unending admiration. Nevertheless, I remain stalwart in my belief that you will find some way to make the most of the training.

Best of luck!
I've already carved your name and user title onto my chest. I'm working on the sig as I type this with my other hand. You'll be with me always.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've already carved your name and user title onto my chest. I'm working on the sig as I type this with my other hand. You'll be with me always.
Dare I say you're more tough than chuck norris and bruce lee combined?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chuck Norris is a bible touting crazy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I KNEW ABOUT THIS BEFORE THE THREAD SO I MATTER MORE.

But seriously this place will be a little more dull without your magic touch =(. You know if you combined a magician's touch with a catholic preacher's touch? It's kind of like that.

Three questions

1) Why have you decided to go to boot camp?
2) What recreation do you get at boot camp? Like, no video games and computer?
3) Are you pulling a Goku by going away for a really long time to become stronger while we scramble up filler until your return? I am asking if you will you beat Cell, Zeonix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom