I believe this upcoming game deserves some of your attention

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Currently in closed alpha... probably. Don't know didn't have the money to back it on Kickstarter.

Check out for pictures and stuff here: https://www.facebook.com/kingdomcomerpg?ref=stream

and for YouTube videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg/videos

For all you fans of medieval games, here is a an RPG that has medieval elements in it with none of the magic nonsense. Yes Mount and Blade: Warband is the only one (that's actually good) no longer. Soon there will be another.

Not so sure about the combat yet though... they need to work on that some more. But the world and the RPG Elements? Magnificent!

Check this shit out here

[video=youtube_share;zVZXU6Xs-x8]http://youtu.be/zVZXU6Xs-x8?list=UUIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg[/video]

Enough said ;)

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks promising

Lacks shown substance right now

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looks promising

Lacks shown substance right now
Still in alpha.

They have more videos about what they could actually do with their engine (and what people from a potential modding community could do with it if they let them)

I believe it was here. [video=youtube_share;kA8rTyIO0xE]http://youtu.be/kA8rTyIO0xE?list=UUIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg[/video]

Just a side note: What is it with today's 3A developers that they get challenged (and in some cases out-shined hard) by comparatively smaller studios (from Poland of all things) with much more ambitious projects?

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What they CAN do, not what they have done

Plus I think they are releasing the game in 3 parts which is not something I am fond of

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Plus I think they are releasing the game in 3 parts which is not something I am fond of
Yup. Good reason not to trust Kickstarters.

Apparently the reason behind this is because each part will have a huge story and a huge world to explore. I can see the huge world part, but the story eeegh...

Note that I did not mention to buy this. Don't. Until it's actually released and reviews are in and they are positive, stay the hell away and let the buyer beware. But until then just keep drooling at how good this thing actually looks.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does look good, Concept is good

Why the dislike for a large story? Story is what most games lack these days

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
willibeabletochopheads

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It does look good, Concept is good

Why the dislike for a large story? Story is what most games lack these days
Not disliking it. Doubting it will be that large and that they can pull it off properly.

At least from what I've seen they did get one thing on the right tracks: Doing shit that is not story related. Now that's why I love Open World RPG's.

willibeabletochopheads
They mentioned that as you level up your combat you will be able to unlock special executions. I will be very pissed if cutting some fools head clean off will not be one of them.

Last edited:
Best answers
Not disliking it. Doubting it will be that large and that they can pull it off properly.

At least from what I've seen they did get one thing on the right tracks: Doing shit that is not story related. Now that's why I love Open World RPG's.

They mentioned that as you level up your combat you will be able to unlock special executions. I will be very pissed if cutting some fools head clean off will not be one of them.
Lol that will be fun part of the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom