I AM USSj FINALLY AAAAAAAhHHHH

Best answers
Let's see here, in comparison, SSJ mode is say...speed = 100

USSJ is speed = 45 or lower

SSJ2 speed = 500+

Not accurate by any means, just a way to compare, think about the logic in physics....you get more mass the more energy it takes to move you the same speed you were moving before with less mass.

Muscle mass = slow down. No matter how you look at it.

USSJ is basically stronger than a SSJ2 but only barely and with far less speed. Goku only hit SSJ2 when he was fighting in hell, in the Budokai down there.

If I was a SSJ and had a choice, I'd try to max out the potential of SSJ mode and not go as far as USSJ. Goku did this, that's why he could hurt Cell so much(regen screwed them all).

Vegeta as a SSJ wasn't as strong as Goku in SSJ because Vegeta tried to surpass SSJ, not train in SSJ to improve the technique.

He even said "Incredible, they seem to be maintaining that form as if it were normal to them" (referring to SSJ Gohan and SSJ Goku fresh out of the time chamber)

*EDIT*

As to Vegeta being faster and strong than SSJ, yes that's true, only because he trained to the halfway point of USSJ then turned back when he realized that the power was not worth the hit in speed. So he's Super Vegeta, super fast and super strong, but not fully USSJ maxed out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku was ssj2 in the fight gainst cell.He was a ssj2 but just not as strong as gohan.:S Goku was ssj2 1.5 in the hell tournament.Thats when he learned ssj3 from king ki.Im positive His body totally changed from ssj 1 to ssj2 in the cell fight.He actually became skinny when in ssj2.But in ssj 2 1.5 he was bigger like when he was fighting majinvegeta.He went ssj to ssj2 to ssj2 1.5 then in otherworld became ssj3 surpassing ssj2 gohan

Best answers
Emeka650, you really don't get it...
Goku never went SSJ2 in the Cell Saga... not even in the other world tournament (not hell)...
If he had went SSJ2, he would have just killed Cell...
did you notice gohan SSJ2 was just toying with Cell like nothing?... yeah... Goku's SSJ power was nothing compared to SSJ2 Gohan...
And BTW when ppl go SSJ2, they have fewer strands of hair hanging down( Gohan 4~5 to 1, Goku 4~5 to 3), their hair looks more rigid, and small lightning bolts constantly surround them...
So when Goku was fighting Cell in the Cell Games, he obviously was an SSJ

Best answers
ummmm ssj2 1.5?

never heard of this, and No goku was not ssj2 in cell saga.... simple as that....

Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
people!!!!you still don't get it do you!!!!USSJ isn't Trunks when he is so slow..it is vegeta when he kicks Cell Stage...vegeta is faster and way stronger then normal ssj....in the beginnen Trunks also had it but then he went up a step!!!And that's what went wrong. So with USSJ you do not really gain extra speed (except your powerlevel has risen as a ssj before you can go ussj so your speed also increases) but does get extra power. So let the multiplier be 1.5 but the speed multipliuer like 1.2 or soomething...make him faster but not that much...

So in conclusion...make him faster but make him even stronger then he is fast, more increase in power then in speed!!!
Vegeta was acended not ultra. Sure vegeta was buff but trunks was really buff. That should be a transformation for trunks, acended, he gets a really high boost but can take alotve damage. Or something like that =)

Hito makes so much sense and its true. ussj is SLOWER , watch the eps again and tell me they dont say that. No matter what u say no matter what u think ussj is slower. And goku never went ssj2 against cell, those red sparks are from acended ssj. So lets recap USSj is SLOWER then ssj but STRONGER in brute strength. Just admit ure wrong :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku Was An Ultra Powerful SUPER SAIYAN (NOT USSJ) When He Faught Cell, He Because He Took SSJ To It's Limits, He stayed SSJ for like 9 days. Gouk first went SSJ2 when PIKKON did that tornado attack on him.

Best answers
I read somewhere that USSJ is slower than SSJ, but you do have more power. I cant remember where, I think it was the old dbvortex. But neway, even if it was slower, this is still in Beta. The idea is for us to test the game and to improve it with feedback before it is officialy released. So if its to slow in game, they'll just fix hit(hopefully :) or if its too powerful with too much speed theyll fix that 2. Im really looking forward to seeing 2nd level transformation, it will add to the dimension of the game in many ways.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Goku Was An Ultra Powerful SUPER SAIYAN (NOT USSJ) When He Faught Cell, He Because He Took SSJ To It's Limits, He stayed SSJ for like 9 days. Gouk first went SSJ2 when PIKKON did that tornado attack on him.
goku goes both ssj2 and 3 in outer world tournament, we never get to see when he does it first

and if goku went ssj2 against pikkon, that would imply that pikkon is stronger then cell, wich is almighty BULL****

my view on this:
ssj stages vary between each character, because all ssj or any trans does is increase there current abilities,

when vegeta 1st went ssj, he was more powerfull then goku was when he 1st did so, thats why ssj vegeta was more powerfull then goku at the time (in android saga when goku has the heart decease, ssj vegeta was stronger then ssj goku)

ussj just doesnt exist, its nothing more then a bulked/powered up ssj, and when you power up, your speed also increases, i honestly dont think that ussj is slower then ssj.
some of you say that that wouldnt make sense because then they would al just go ussj, wrong, the trans from ssj to ussj takes alot of power, as does any trans, but when practised, it can be done without the los of to much power, perfect trans if you will.
but as soon as gohan went ssj2, there was no need to practise the so called ussj stage, i mean, theyd rather push on to ssj2 then waist time on ussj, seeing ssj2 is both a power and a speed increase.

to sum it up, reaching a stage takes time, but when obtained, its a mather of training that transformation to get to a point were the trans doesnt take alot of strength, seeing goku and vegeta had seen ssj2, they kept training till they obtained that stage, instead of training ussj

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta

and if goku went ssj2 against pikkon, that would imply that pikkon is stronger then cell, wich is almighty BULL****
Actually Pikkon was probably about the same as Cell, if not slightly stronger... but no he didn't go SSJ2 against Cell you're right

Best answers
whell theres no real prove, there are tons of arguments that can prove both, but id like to think cell was stronger:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj2 1.5 is almost becoming ssj3:rolleyes: i just used it in that term and goku was stronger then a ussj.Thats why trunks was amazed by his power.He said goku has the best chance of beating cell with his power,and goku was an ssj2 when he was fighting cell:\

Best answers
I disagree, think about this, when cell died and came back he was twice his power right? The same thing happened to goku when he was in other world, he grew more powerful from the fight. pikkon would be more powerful then cell considering he beat him with ease. During the fight goku uses super kaioken wouldn't that cause boost of his pl?

Best answers
Everywhere I look it says that the Ultimate or Legendary or USSJ transformation is a useless mode to be in once you have obtained SSJ2. This is from japanese fan sites mind you, USSJ DOES exist, it is not SSJ. It's completely different, also it IS slower than SSJ, otherwise Trunks wouldn't have gotten beat so badly by Cell. Vegeta did not hit full USSJ because he saw the drawback of the speed loss. So he only training partway through USSJ. If you want to put it as a level, Vegeta was USSJ, Trunks was USSJ Full Power. If you want to compare that way. Goku was SSJ Max Power, which made him incredibly strong and able to pour more power into his body. Otherwise being a SSJ would be too much strain.

There's my input :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks was not beaten so badly.He had no scratches.He just couldnt hit cell because hes to fast.and goku was a ssj 2:\

Best answers
did you see elctricity YOU FOOL GOKU WASENT SSJ2 WHY WOUD HE SAY WOW GOHAN SURPASSED SSJ YOU ARE STUPID

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3 veggito shut up:\ He was ssj 2 im almost positive.Who asked you dumb ass to jump in and talk ****;( You ugly asss retard

Best answers
Emeka650.... you really don't know what you're talking about... goku WAS NOT SSJ2 fighting Cell in the Cell saga...
Simple logic here...
SSJ2 Gohan could have beaten Cell very easily if he didn't toy around with him... but SSJ Goku actually had to try hard to beat Cell...
Second example... the Cell juniors were pretty much dominating the SSJ's and the other ppl.... BUT... SSJ2 Gohan... killed each one of them with only one hit each...
So therefore,(again) Goku WAS NOT SSJ2 While fighting Cell in the Cell saga
Please use your brain... it is a very useful thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won't be rude but I'll say it simply: Emeko, dude, you're wrong.

1.) Goku was SSJ when he fought cell. Look at the hair. Look at the lack of electricity. There is no such thing as "SSJ2 1.5". All of the saiyans were trying to reach SSJ2 in the hyperbolic time chamber, but none of them made it. Only Gohan could do it, and that was during the cell fight, and he was THE FIRST. If Goku was SSJ2 he would have clobbered cell. SSJ2 is far above cell's strength. It's a simple fact. You can ask anyone on these forums, or any official site or fan site. They'll all tell you the same thing. Gohan going SSJ2 was such a huge thing because he was the first.

2.) There's a DEFINITE speed decrease in USSJ. Everyone, USE YOUR HEADS PLEASE. If USSJ had NO DRAWBACKS, (SUCH AS A SPEED DECREASE) then it would have been ENTIRELY superior to normal SSJ, and thus EVERYONE would have used it since there would be NO REASON NOT TO. It's LOGIC. But you see, -=THERE WAS A DRAWBACK. THAT WAS SPEED; THEY LOST SPEED. WHICH IS WHY VEGETA DECIDED NOT TO FULLY USE IT, AND WHY GOKU DIDN'T USE IT AT ALL.=- I even gave QUOTES, from the characters themselves, when they talked about how it decreased their speed. I'm repeating myself for the third time here. But I'm telling the truth. If you just STOP and THINK it'll make SENSE. They wouldn't have denounced USSJ if it was nothing but an improvement. They denounced it because you lost something from it. AHHHH.

3.) I'm almost positive USSJ doesn't have more strength than SSJ2. Whenever SSJ2 Gohan landed ONE hit on cell, he'd crumble. But USSJ trunks laid down a serious beating at first and cell just kept coming back.

4.) SSJ Goku, in his fight with cell during the tournament, was stronger than SSJ Vegeta was in his fight with cell, when cell first transformed into perfect. Goku had more time to train. That's why he could hurt cell, but Vegeta back then couldn't. USSJ Trunks could hit cell when cell just stood there and fought, because only strength was required there, not speed. But when cell used his speed and starting teleporting and stuff, Trunks was left in the dust because he wasn't fast enough, so he got whooped.

Just listen to this. I've used all the logic and proof humanly possible, and showed it here. I'm not posting in this damned thread again cause I'm just repeating myself, repeating the FACTS. I hope at least some people are able to understand them.

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
ssj3 veggito shut up:\ He was ssj 2 im almost positive.Who asked you dumb ass to jump in and talk ****;( You ugly asss retard

I think he is trying to be dense, he knows hes wrong but doesn't want to admit it ;/ , Hitokiri has once again given the facts for about the 3rd time and they all are true and facts. Just admit defeat :)

Best answers
Why does everyone think Goku went SSJ2 during the cell fight? He was very nearly owned by Cell. Goku as SSJ2 would've totally defeated Cell in a heartbeat. SSJ power just isn't enough to beat Cell.

Gohan was the first to reach SSJ2, otherwise as others have stated, it would not have been such a big deal. There would be no music when he transformed, and Cell wouldn't have been so surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom