I AM USSj FINALLY AAAAAAAhHHHH

Best answers
Hey If my head is on straight, is the melee ( new ) system where you will swoop at somebody then when you hit each other, you will start a melee struggle ( I am guessing with a little bar showing who is winning) and whoever loses gets thrown back/ Plz tell me if I am wrong....

ALso if you reach Ussj When you swoop will you go really slow in swooping or will that be remiained the same speed if you were not ussj

thx:) ;) :tired:

Best answers
Ummm

1) The new melee will have a power struggle im 99% sure
yeah it might have a bar. Of COURSE when i sugested a melee struggle i got laughed @... " the hl engine wont run it blah blah blah.

2) I dun think u can go ussj ( unless ussj is just another way of saying ssj )
And if you could they wouldnt slow u down

Best answers
in beta 2 trunks wil prob have ussj cuz he cant go ssj2 ussj is a kind of ssj1.5

Scruffie

S
I think to be realistic USSJ should have a 2.5 PL multiplier, and it should cut your speed in half.

So your really strong but super slow.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
I think to be realistic USSJ should have a 2.5 PL multiplier, and it should cut your speed in half.

So your really strong but super slow.
Oke I really likes this idea, and it would make all the ssj a little bit different
and who needs speed when your that strong õ_0

Best answers
Watch the cell saga and where trunks goes ussj and trys to beat cell and u will find out another example is wen gohan is kicking the **** out of cell and he expands himself to this mondo size

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ridiculous how they thought trunks up.. he's ALREADY the slowest character in the game. Now his next transformation is going to make him even slower? What the HELL!?

Best answers
people!!!!you still don't get it do you!!!!USSJ isn't Trunks when he is so slow..it is vegeta when he kicks Cell Stage...vegeta is faster and way stronger then normal ssj....in the beginnen Trunks also had it but then he went up a step!!!And that's what went wrong. So with USSJ you do not really gain extra speed (except your powerlevel has risen as a ssj before you can go ussj so your speed also increases) but does get extra power. So let the multiplier be 1.5 but the speed multipliuer like 1.2 or soomething...make him faster but not that much...

So in conclusion...make him faster but make him even stronger then he is fast, more increase in power then in speed!!!

Best answers
Vegeta's tranformation in USSJ is halfway done, the full Ultimate SSJ is Trunks' form. Bulky and extra slow(slower than SSJ but faster than norm I believe).

So Vegeta got a speed and power boost, but his power wasn't as highly bumped as Trunks' when he goes full out USSJ, which slowed him the heck down.

Best answers
USSJ= SSJ Speed SSJ2 Strength you do not slow down, in cell saga trunks was same speed as super vegeta but way stronger.

Best answers
Yeah all of you guys are talking about how trunks got slower when he went ussj i agree and that would be the only choice they could give trunks in the game, but it wouldnt be as fun to be trunks if he was slow. They should make him pretty much as fast as every1 else. For example they bent the rules with Krillin...he really isnt as strong as every1 else but it would be dumb if they made him a weekling. So they need to bend the rules with trunks and make his speed about the same as every1 elses.

Best answers
Did you even read before you posted? Trunks never got slower going SSJ he didnt gain/lose speed at all he just got lot stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would an ssj even touch perfect cell.so thats how i know ussj isnt slower then ssj.Because ussj trunks actually touched perfect cel.Its just that his speed doenst increase very much because of the huge muscles

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case, the arguement is moot. The team's not gonna make Trunks a sitting duck for SSJ2s. He'll be fast enough to hold his own for sure. The team would not purposely imbalance him. And it should be pointed out, even in Beta 1, trunks can do some serious ass whoopin'.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, USSJ obviously has a speed disadvantage to SSJ. If it was ONLY an increase in power, and no drawback like a decrease in speed, than SSJ would have been obselete and all the other saiyans would have trained in USSJ. Goku and Vegeta weren't idiots; they could've gone USSJ if they wanted to but they knew about the speed disadvantage. I mean it's friggin' pointed out so clearly...

Goku says it plainly to Gohan while they're training. "this new form is strong, but these bulky muscles will really slow me down" or something like that.

After trunks loses to cell, vegeta calls him a fool for going all the way with USSJ without seeing the cost (speed!). Trunks admits himself that he made a mistake by training in USSJ for so much, because all he wanted to do was impress his father so he didn't think about the effects of USSJ.

USSJ wasn't just "SSJ but Stronger", because then everyone would have used it. If it was better in every way than SSJ, than they all would have been USSJ's. But it wasn't. :/

I really hope trunks doesn't get even crappier than he already is. I mean you can own with every character, but it's probobly hardest with trunks (unless you go SSJ asap, but that only lasts so long.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Ussj isnt slower then ssj.Because an ssj coulnt hit perfect cell.But ultra ssj could.But it was extremely hard to move with those muscles.He was a little faster then ssj but not as fast as ssj2.And wouldnt stand a chance against cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ can hit cell. Goku pretty much BEAT cell as an SSJ. No USSJ involved. If it weren't for regeneration, it would have all been over. Vegeta couldn't hurt cell in that first Perfect Cell battle because his SSJ strength wasn't strong enough, but it could have been trained to the point where he could do damage, just like Goku's strength was.

And are you guys listening at all? If USSJ transformation was *nothing but an improvemenet with no drawbacks*, EVERYONE would have used it. There would have been NO POINT in staying a normal SSJ if USSJ was simply the same thing but better. But it had a serious drawback; SPEED, so some people didn't train it!!! SSJ2 is an improvement over SSJ with absolutely no disadvantage. That's why everyone tried to get to it. USSJ is a strength improvement with speed loss. Even cell says, and I quote (well, to the best of my memory):

"I'll admit... you're more powerful than me. At least where brute strength is concerned. But you can never win."

"Just what kind of logic is that, Cell?!"

"Those bulky muscles make you far slower than me" (well he seems something to that extent)

*Cell then beats the crap out of trunks.*

"That form makes you slow. You see, I can do that too."
*Cell then powers up, and his muscles become huge like trunks'. Then he powers down again*
"You're a fool for thinking you could win with power alone" blah blah blah blah

It's simple logic folks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope your wrong.Goku was ssj2 when he fought cell.Just wasnt stronger then him.Dont believe:rolleyes: Goku went ssj 2 on buu.and vegeta was almost like a ssj2 but he was ssj1 but stronger and buffer and faster.ssj1 can never hit perfect cell hes way too strong.Only person who hit cell as a ssj 1 was gohan.But thats when he got mad. Ussj is not slower then ssj1.It s alittle faster

Best answers
my 2 cent times.

each fighter has there own stage diffrent ki diffrent things.

when vegeta went super first time. he was more powerful then goku super.

Goku gains power super fast with training.
vegeta has to work harder to get same thing but because he worked so hard his super was alot more powerful then gokus was. when goku became super he worked on learning the insta trans and took it easy. Vegeta trained to almost near death

Being half blood a human/sayian

gohan starts off with Huge amount of power . But never learns to control it and has a fear.

trunks fights cause he has to. So he gains power almost as fast as goku but lacks the exp and common sense. *aka the pump up*

What is my point? this is

Gohan super 2 was a huge increase in power.
goku super 2. was alot more. and he trained it faster.
trunks ussj. Was more powerful then super 2 but slower
vegeta ussj. was just a a power up super one.
want to see how i came up with the half blood and power thing?

*watches the fusion*

Wow It took me years to master super sayian 3. but them kids did it in a short time. Look at them they are flying like they have master it for years.

The point of this is. There is really no Ussj. It is just a power up super 1. to do that power they had to lose some speed. even vegeta did. but it was not enough to matter to much.

when trunks went all the way the speed cost was way to much. But he gained the power he needed.

So way i see it is this

Cell games Goku was NOT super 2. He was close to it but did not have time to train in it. Also the fact that goku trained with gohan and saw the hidden power gohan had.Gohan was always crying saying i could not help my friends. Goku gave gohan the chance. Thats why when they was getting beat up. goku was saying i am sorry my friends i was stupid when he thought gohan did not want to fight.

So in terms goku could NOT beat cell for the simple fact that a korn told goku how powerful he is and korn let him know 5 times *maybe less* more powerful then him

It took alot of ki to do the warp kame. and cell regen it back like it was nothing. they could hurt cell using alot of ki. but regen screwed them.

Point of all this is. Half bloods gain power fast and start out high. But have a limit to how far they can go. *each chars diffrent*

Trunks limit was the ussj
vegeta has no limit *just takes him alot longer then goku. even then goku had a edge because he was dead and was able to train better*
Gohan limit was super 2 but had help for mystic

there :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well mayber your right nightshade but i still want pikkon:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom