I AM USSj FINALLY AAAAAAAhHHHH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WELL i already understood goku wasnt ssj2 yet.But ssj3vegitto had to say something rude.I knowgoku wasnt ssj2.But i still believe Ussj isnt slower then ssj,and pikkon rules them allo_o :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh hey I can just save time by going:

2.) There's a DEFINITE speed decrease in USSJ. Everyone, USE YOUR HEADS PLEASE. If USSJ had NO DRAWBACKS, (SUCH AS A SPEED DECREASE) then it would have been ENTIRELY superior to normal SSJ, and thus EVERYONE would have used it since there would be NO REASON NOT TO. It's LOGIC. But you see, -=THERE WAS A DRAWBACK. THAT WAS SPEED; THEY LOST SPEED. WHICH IS WHY VEGETA DECIDED NOT TO FULLY USE IT, AND WHY GOKU DIDN'T USE IT AT ALL.=- I even gave QUOTES, from the characters themselves, when they talked about how it decreased their speed. I'm repeating myself for the third time here. But I'm telling the truth. If you just STOP and THINK it'll make SENSE. They wouldn't have denounced USSJ if it was nothing but an improvement. They denounced it because you lost something from it.

Maybe you should read it this time. Speed decrease there is. Common sense, use it you should.

Best answers
wait wait wait....i thought when vegeta and trunks came outa the time chamber.....vegeta and trunks had BOTH ascended to a new level but trunks could go even FURTHER thus USSJ but he kept it a secret b/c he didn't wanna piss off vegeta by showing that he was more powerful than him.....?

Best answers
yes slash you are right but shhh, emeka then will neglect all the other facts :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No slash, that's just what trunks THOUGHT. He thought he had gone way farther than his father. The truth was that Vegeta saw the speed disadvantage to full USSJ so he stopped. Trunks had kept going further with it because all he wanted to do was prove himself to Vegeta so it clouded his mind and he didn't notice the lack of speed, he just trained at his highest level (ussj) non-stop. When they both came out, trunks had a higher power level because he had trained in full USSJ, but vegeta had more speed because he hadn't gone all the way. Trunks might have still been stronger than vegeta even without the full USSJ, I'm not sure. But Vegeta was fully capable of becoming super bulky... he just didn't want to because of it's drawback.

Vegeta was actually pissed at trunks later because he found out that trunks had been too dense to see the disadvantage of USSJ and didn't stop training in it. (On the island near where cell and trunks are fighting, after krillin gives him a sensu bean, he talks about how trunks is a fool for training with the bulky form blah blah blah)

Bleh just watch any episode from around those times, they talk a LOT about how USSJ would screw them up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still blieve an ultra ssj can beat a regular ssj even with a speed decrease:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing to argue there; that's just speculation.

Best answers
Emeuka, now what u r saying is, I've seen everything that everyone has shown, they have all proven me wrong, but i am going to be stupid and ignore everything it has said IN THE SHOW ITSELF and believe something that doesn't exist. So in other words, you are stubborn. But hey, whate'er. I am done. This isn't a flame, i am just tryin to explain whats goin on for all those like me who didn't understand what he was doin continually arguin everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well koblano your completely off topic here:p I knew goku wasnt ssj2 but i think an ssj cant beat a ussj:fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom