i am the biggest noob in the world!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need huge help modeling. i have tryied over and over and get messed yp models. people have tried to help me on aim but im just too much of a noob, please help!!! here are the problems im having:
<p>here is my model:

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>i really need help. im having trouble snapping vertexes together. is there an easier way to select vertexes and make faces? i really wish you could selct and make vertexes in the 3d view.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im just not getting it....people who have registered this month are better then me. thats sad...

Best answers
Doesnt matter, youll get it with practice. Hell I dont even know what program is used to make models! lol

Best answers
gj the head looks alot better. and the problems with the neck and head is overlapped faces. just snap the bottom vertexes of the head and neck that match up together.
and the shoulder it looks like when u made that top face u selected the wrong vertex.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy said:
im just not getting it....people who have registered this month are better then me. thats sad...

dude
they might have registerd a months ago, but maybe they have been modeling for over a year?

or they just got more talent, that happens sometimes aswell.

keep practicing

Best answers
rule #1 Always be optimistic
rule #2 I don't know

When you start out modelling, everyone that models is better then you of course. It all takes time and practice, always take your time with your models(Ya i know, I'm not a good example for that), and try and have fun while modelling. There's always room for improvement.

Anyways, snap the vertices together, that should help, or if you plan on downloading 3ds max trial version or gmax you can just select all the vertices and hit weld, and set a threshold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom