I AM REALLY REALLY STUCK!!! PLZ HELP

Best answers
i love dbz!!! and i really want this game to work!

so let me expalin:

1. i have version 1.1.0.8 (i think or something like that) but is that to updated to play esf??????????

2. what folder do i put my install thing in to??

3. i can't resister (soz can't spell) my cd key in to steam coz it says someone else is using it but is there another program i can use to go online with??

4. i am trying to download bots so if i can't go online then i can still play but where can i get them coz everytime i look, it is some german site and i can't download it (well i can but this box comes up and then nothin happens, i have w8ed for ages and still nothin!)

plz plz plz help

thanks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Not needed, you need Steam
2. If you have steam installed it will auto choose the right folder
3. I tought there was something on the steam website for this, atleast, if you have a legal Half Life, if not, then i suggest u buy it
4. with 1.2.3 you do not need to download bots, they are already in the game

if you do not use steam, nobody can help you since WON is dead (though, i heared that you could still use WON for offline play? not sure tho)

Best answers
Thanks m8

but with question 1 and 3

1. i ment to say that my version of half-life is 1.1.0.8 (or something like that anyway) and it that too updated for esf to run on coz everyone has version 1.1.1.0 or something????????????/

3. i do have a legal copy coz i bought the box set where u get half-life, counter-strike, opposing force and blue shift. but is that all right???

and o yeah how do i use the bots in version 1.2.3????

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. well as far as i know, you do not need the half life updates with steam, but yeah everybody uses 1.1.1.0

3. thats right yes, well the thing that happend then, someone downloaded a illegal version of halflife and used a key gen to get your cdkey
http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cg...3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1
go to that link and see what you can do

to use bots in esf i tought u needed to press the "=" button

Best answers
thanks m8

but i still need a lot of help so plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ammm.....I NEED HELP!!!!!When i try to download do i gave to wait those 15 minutes?????

Best answers
YES u HAVE 2 wait those 15 mins like EVERY1 else exept if u wanna pay 2 get highspeed without waitingline...

Best answers
Hello is half life 2 compatible with esf or am i obliged to have half life (original)?? because when i launch esf it ask me to enter a code of registring ?? but im already steam member with my half life 2 :cry: help me thanks

Best answers
ArinWalf said:
Hello is half life 2 compatible with esf or am i obliged to have half life (original)?? because when i launch esf it ask me to enter a code of registring ?? but im already steam member with my half life 2 :cry: help me thanks
it a HL 1 mod only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom