i am much happier now...

Best answers
k folks i kinda feel bad and happy same time... i was in the halflife chat room when some noob is asking for a dmz server so instead of telling him a DMZ server told him where to get esf :)... have you converted a noob today

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That wasn't nice :eek: You should apologize to that noob right this instance. I mean now lol

Best answers
told him that i didn't know any dmz servers and that unfortuantly is the truth plus i did say i was kinda guilty for not trying to help a whole lot plus i did tell him how to find a server so it wasn't entirely wrong of me:cry: :cry: :cry:but everyone still wants to flame me:cry: :cry: :cry:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
From what I understood..he couldn't help the guy find a DMZ server, but he pointed out THIS game.....which is kinda cool.

I, for one, thank you for helping boost the popularity of this mod.

Lid

L
*prespares for ESF vs DMZ war* if this were dmz forums i'd shut this pretty quick :) i know i'll use the batsignal!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Opps.. Thought he said something totally different. I apologize Sk

Best answers
sorry if it sounded kinda lame but i tried to help a little but i got no problem withdmz i kinda like it .... but i don't wish to get in a flame war of ESF vs DMZ. Like i said i tried to help though i could of tried harder..:scared:

ps: plz don't skin me i value my life to much :cry:

Best answers
;/
Lying=bad

Hmmm....that was educational...

The end.:tired:

Best answers
dude that was mean dmz is alittle beter but u lied if the n()()b wanted to play esf it would

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom