I am DLing the mod right now and I have a question

Best answers
Is this Mod based on the Funimation version of DBZ? Like is everything all with the stupid Dub voices and are refered to as "Goku" (instead of Gokou), "Special Beam Cannon" (instead of Makenkosappo), and "Kakarot" (instead of Kakarotto)? I guess I could get used to it, it would be hard though :S... If that is the case is there anyone currently working on a pack that "fixes" these "problems" or is <b>everyone</b> here Dubbies and know nothing but the Funimation version (not that there is anything wrong with that)? By the way I absolutly do not mean to hurt anyones feelings and I am not trying to flame anyone, so please answer my questions to the best of your ability, without getting mad.
Thanks in advance! :)

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We use the english sounds.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the japanase sounds better

(haahaa bring back the dead posts)

Best answers
gagh, cant stand the japanese version. the music is so goddamn tacky it drives me nuts. if not for that i could probably bear to watch them but it really is too much. i guess some people will make a sound pack using the sounds of a certain other mod based on a not disimilar theme.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or...

Gay Funi ****/Japanase

(mwahhaha i have my 250 post count back at last!)

bishop

B
Ok ok at the best as I can.......... *happythoughts* *happythoughts* *happythoughts* *happythoughts* *happythoughts* .............MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Sorry I just can't ..................

Best answers
...doing the german sounds! Just kiddin!;)

But actually the german speaker voices are very cool,
only the attack names are gay! But even nobody would understand it(exept the german speaking people) and that would suck!

So the choose between english/japanese would be great!!!:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah we all want to hear Höllenspirale and **** when we play

(note this was total sarcasm... :p )

Best answers
...doing sarcasm too, in my post!!!
But i think actually you like the name Höllenspirale, cause you remembered it,Hibiki!!!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom