-=I am disgusted.... Concerning All Forum members=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok, I just want to speak my mind here about what I think of some of the posters here. Why don't some of you think before you post or at least explain what you are saying. The reason this post goes in modelling is because it concerns a really talented modeller MysTic_Ryu or Azn.. He was working hard to give the ESF community a nice damaged model pack, then people come along and start spamming like a bunch of CS players would. I mean just how inconsiderate can you be, he probably had a nervous breakdown with all the people E-mailing him and posting here saying to release the pack. My point is, well I don't have a point but I just want to say to Mystic_Ryu that he should continue working on these models and not post any updates or anything public untill it is complete. The link to the old thread is here http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11767&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 The last thing I want is for this to turn into a Flam or spam thread, if I see any of this I will request the thread to be closed. Please post what you think of my thread am I right or am I wrong... It just makes me mad that Ryu worked hard and he was just flammed..Grrrr I can't even think about it with wanting to go on and flame these n00bs but I have more common sense than they do.. So please post your opinion, everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I'm sorry Mystic_Ryu for these kind of people that did this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I agree. I hate how people don't f***en understand the time & talent it takes to do all of this stuff. They think you can just open up the program, click & move the mouse a few times & be done. Ugh all the f***en n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As you can see that was already taken care off long ago. DONT BRING THE TOPIC BACK UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom