I am confused about the versions...

Best answers
Something that has been bugging more for ages and I hope to clear it up once and for all...

In the files section, there are two different ESFs, the 1.2.3 one and the final beta one. WHICH ONE is the latest one? Or atleast which one is the one everyone is playing?

I'm under the impression that the final beta one is but I have it and there are never any servers up, people will just make a server and hope that someone will join. So I doubt that that could be the version everyone has.

But according to the download links, the final beta was released years before the version 1.2.3.

I am so confused, so which one is everyone playing or is ESF dead?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.2.3 is the current *stable* version of ESF, probably the one that most people play.

ESF 1.3 Open Beta is the open-to-everyone final version that's still int he works.

In other words we let people test what we had so far, but that version is a bit unstable and can crash / it has bugs, so not a lot of people play it most likely.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF final hasnt been released, we released a final open beta since we had an open beta running, but we closed it down.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Righto. 1.2.3 was released about 5 years ago, the open beta was probably released around a year ago. Like the others said, though, 1.2.3 is the one people play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom