• both of them :O

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither >_<

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/finalmodel.msz">
</object>

i made it from my base model, (though i made new arms)

the legs i really couldnt find any good refs for i built most that without any refs, then made a few tweaks to it after i got some,

i used bob's supreme kai head as a reference for the hair and general shape of the head,

ignore the odd shape of the eyes those were the 2 polys closest to the eye shape, it hasnt been skinned yet, (and if it does i will fix it)

it aint skinmapped yet, well not all of it, the base parts still are,..i think,

posibly not though

if anyone wants to skin it get ahold of me, (keep in mind you will hafta skinmap alot of stuff,)

i still need to add the flute. i think thats the only thing im missing right now, (the sheath strap will be skinned on)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then you need the ms3d viewer plugin from milkshape3d.com

it lets you view 3d models like images, in the browser, and you can rotate and stuff,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..... i dont c any picture...

edit: u must install the security warning....:S

looks verry cool, the zword looks cool, the only minor i can c is the hair... the hair is to thin...

GJ! looks awesome.

Best answers
ive watched the movie again, his legs arent blue/green, but yellow. really cool that i can rotate the model :)

i like it a lot, tapion is really a cool fighter

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nicely done nuttzy, except for the lower part of the face/head and his height =O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i may redo the head completely, i made it out of a geosphere ^_^, gahhh im lame, heads arent even hard pbp, why do i do this to myself

and dont bash the colors yet, what you see there isnt a skin, its just colored polys, if i decide to skin it then it will be right

and if i change his heigth he either looks stretched or stubby, ill try to find a good front or back shot for proper proportions but he never stands still in a normal position in the movie for me to get it right, all of that was guess work

Best answers
Good work nuttzy , i like exept the arms nee work at the part where they rotate , exept that , i think it s ok

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really care how they rotate, theres a good chance i wont finish him, (cuz im too lazy to skinmap him)

Best answers
Nuttzeh, I like it :) .
I can uvw map em (need practise anyways :p ) .

See ya on aim bud .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya let Zereth do the job it will be awesome with his skinning skills :D I like it seems good but he's sword seems small.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya know what they say,...small sword, big,...... err, ill make it a lil bit bigger

Best answers
nuttzy said:
then you need the ms3d viewer plugin from milkshape3d.com

it lets you view 3d models like images, in the browser, and you can rotate and stuff,
that sucks.
I've deinstalled my IE because that browser is so damn slow (and completly useless for me)

And what do I see, there is no such plugin for Netscape or Mozilla....****...

--
EDIT: didn't know that s.h.i.t is a bad word, here in germany it is often used with the meaning of damn....(too much english words in that language...:()

--

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy, thats looking awesome man. I like it. Looks like him too.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new msz posted up top, i got him skinmapped and all that jazz, now i just need to wait on my skinner, who isnt online right now

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zereth is givin it a shot

new image posted up top

Best answers
The colors look nicer and more accurate to Tapion

Damn you guys are good, now if only i could be good enough so i can edit nuttzy's base model to make a Ryu....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom