Hyuuga Neji

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I haven't modeled for awhile (well not THAT long) but I got bored and decided to make a model. So here it is.. o_O

Credit to Davidskiwan for the ref he drew.. :D

Crits and comments are welcome, so PLEASE give some. I'm hoping to actually get this model skinned (my other ones were never skinned.. =/)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work man, like I said on the messenger =]
No more crits from me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Nice work man, like I said on the messenger =]
No more crits from me.
second that lol

Best answers
you might want to rotate those edgeloops on his legs so they are in line with his leg.
EDIT: i just noticed that his legs are huge,neji had pretty skinny legs and they weren't that big

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I did what Movento said and made the legs a bit smaller.. also added an umcomplete head.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Okay its done for now. If you guys could give me some crits as to what to fix, that'd be appreciated.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Needs a better crotch imo.

Knees and elbows dont look like they can deform too.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yah I think I'll fix that crotch up a bit.. and Nuttzy has already told me about the knees and elbows. I'm not sure how to fix it though, any advice?

Best answers
Not a big fan of motion capture animation but that model is kickass. Just get it all skinned up then we can make some more crits on it, great job so far!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
David, he's already trying to get me to skin it, don't encourage him. >_<

Anyway, I finished painting the fantasy character about ten minutes ago, and I want to show you. Message me when you get on mate. :3

Best answers
I don't get how people can still misspell the name. =/ Subs are wrecking up the world. Its the Hyūga clan. =/ Subs add another U because of the emphasis on it (For example Jōnin-Jounin, Chūnin-Chuunin. Anyway, top rate model sah, top rate. I'll give it.. A perfect for now, I'll rate again after skinness. Did you know Maito Gai was another fansub blunder? Its actually Might Guy in both Japanese and English versions, how weird. If you don't believe me use Wikipedia. =s It knows everything.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Katsuta. said:
I don't get how people can still misspell the name. =/ Subs are wrecking up the world. Its the Hyūga clan. =/ Subs add another U because of the emphasis on it (For example Jōnin-Jounin, Chūnin-Chuunin. Anyway, top rate model sah, top rate. I'll give it.. A perfect for now, I'll rate again after skinness. Did you know Maito Gai was another fansub blunder? Its actually Might Guy in both Japanese and English versions, how weird. If you don't believe me use Wikipedia. =s It knows everything.
When translating a language to English that uses a completely different alphabet, the general rule of thumb is as long as you have the sound down.

Goku - Gokou
Vegeta - Vegita
etc...

Besides, this isn't a spelling bee.

Best answers
If it was, it'd be pretty messed up. =o.. Spelling bees aren't really popular? Are they?

Best answers
There was a nationally televised one. Just last year, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom