Hyuuga Neji

Best answers
Hi guys! That's my next projeckt Hyuuga Neji from Naruto series... It's very early wip so don't crit it to much :) Okay here's the pic:

How's he?? Crits, Comms and Drawovers welcome ;)

P.S. I just noticed legs bug (fix it later)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sole of the shoe seems to come out too far. You might want to fix that.
I also want to say that the pants/shorts w/e you want to call it, don't go past his knees.They stop right above the knee. Other than that it looks alright. Though it's hard to tell what is where with the way you have it modeled.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Arms are a little too short - meaningly the forarms
*He has no butt
*His leg is a little misshaped on the side view
*The sandals are too thick from the side view
*Make his waist a little wider from the front
*His pants should be a bit shorter if im not misstaken...(ill look into it)

These are just proportion issues, post some wires/flats/smooth so I/we can crit better =]

Looking cool so far though =] looking forward for the head, dont mess it up :smile: and use alot of refs! =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seeing from the side you forgot to give credits to davidskiwan i used to use his naruto reffs to its his kind of side pleas crit him he deserves it :)

DMW

Best answers
the soles on the shoes are supposed to be like that,Do what SV said and fix the hands.(space the fingers a bit).

Best answers
im surprised nobodys flamed you for cel shading yet, happens to me all the time >__> any way the sandals look really strange from the side, post some wires and a not cel shaded render

Best answers
Jeah cell shading mirring is killing me :p

Okay big (render) update. Get ready for it :D Many cell shaded and normal renders:

Can't add any more pics in this post, so I hope that mods won't eat me for dubble posting :p

Best answers
And here's the rest...

the face zoom:

and some wires:

and boot:

So guys, I could really use your help especialy with the face it's seams that polyflow just isn't good... or mabey it's just me. I think also of redoing the boots, right now they are a little of position (used to much rotate :D)

Crits, Comms, Drawovers welcome... :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can always use links xD

btw, is your profession (note the spelling) really 3D modeler?

Best answers
Oh crap, spelling... it hapens to me second time :( No Ax_Man, it's just for fun, tho I made some 3D logos for websites. My really first model was Gohan, remember?? :D :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravven said:
Oh crap, spelling... it hapens to me second time :( No Ax_Man, it's just for fun, tho I made some 3D logos for websites. My really first model was Gohan, remember?? :D :p
Then it would be more like..
Hobby: 3D Modeler
Looks pretty good... got some wierd shadows on the ears. He also looks very pudgy in the side view. There is a noticable difference between baggy material and fat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously dude, Look at his wrists and tell me you can't tell there way tooooo thick? Take the time to look over your model and fix the little things like that, It makes a huge difference.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
-> bapplebo

Yeah, I know what you mean with the face, the face actually started with that edge loops, but it,s really hard to convert these from those links from human into anime face. I'll try my best to do that and we'll see. I don't know waht are you talking about his shorts, can you show me it on a render or something?? (best with wires :) )

->TeKNiK

I'll try to do something with it ;)

Best answers
looks alright.i got some crits though.His nose is to pointy,remember that neji is not a dbz-style character.you also got alot of wasted poly's on his face.also,define his knees.keep it up,you should try to get this one skinned.

Best answers
hey guys, just found some awesome rews. However can someone find this in pic not just on photography??

Best answers
Cześć! What's up guys? I little update... some proportion fixes (still no chnage in boots tho), a whole new face, some chenges in legs, arms and shorties Here's what I made:

and da face zoom:

finally some wires:

Hope it's better now. I even tried to learn edge looping...

-> Growler:
thinner?? More baggy?

->TeKNiK
how's the wirst?

Man... modeling can be rly thought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom