Hypothetical Situation...

Annie

A
A friend screws you over...
situation: they totally flip out cause you can't hang out with them one time...they harrass you and cuss you out about it..then they call your friend and cuss them out aswell and the day before all this they were basically a big butthole to ya
Do you....
forgive and forget?
Just forgive?
Just forget?
Neither?
What would your policy on this be? (cause I'm bored)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't sound very hypothetical to me. Sounds like this might actually be a real situation, judged soley on the specifics of it. :p

Once they have shown their true colors to you, there's nothing left to talk about. That's who they are, you can expect them to do so again given the opportunity.

In that "hypothetical" situation, I would simply end any sort of relationship I had with the person and be done with it.

Best answers
I'd be disgusted at the fact that anyone could be such an asshat, I'd give them a mouthful, then simply stop talking ot them. I try to make a habit of avoiding people who get stressed out over nothing.

Annie

A
-JLN- said:
I'd be disgusted at the fact that anyone could be such an asshat, I'd give them a mouthful, then simply stop talking ot them. I try to make a habit of avoiding people who get stressed out over nothing.
yeah...and people who punch hard objects, fracturing their hand, when ANYTHING goes wrong for em :S

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither. I don't befriend toddlers.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can call people like that friends?

Amazing.

I don't, people like that aren't my friends, and probably never were.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ignore them, or tell them to **** off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, you guys are way to harsh, I'd take it as a joke and laugh and cuss back at them and laugh, call them something retarded like "Salad tossing bowl of chips!" or someything along the lines of that :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Lol, you guys are way to harsh, I'd take it as a joke and laugh and cuss back at them and laugh, call them something retarded like "Salad tossing bowl of chips!" or someything along the lines of that :D
People get no respect if they give no respect. Simple as that. I don't have to take **** from some ******* who thinks the world revolves around him, like I'm his servant to do his bidding. To be his friend because he wants me to. **** that. You get what you give.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Annie said:
yeah...I'm pretty pathetic eh?
I didn't say that, you're mis-construing what I said, and putting words in my mouth. The internet, let alone a Dragonball Z message board where the average age is probably 14 is the last place I would personally come asking for real-life suggestions.

Best answers
I didn't say that, you're mis-construing what I said, and putting words in my mouth. The internet, let alone a Dragonball Z message board where the average age is probably 14 is the last place I would personally come asking for real-life suggestions.
I think you're giving people too little credit. People have given pretty mature answers so far.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy. I wouldn't do anything because I'm not dumb enough to hang around people like that and wouldn't be caught in that kind of situation.

"Friends" don't cuss and scream and have tempertantrums :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a "friend" will realize that you cant always be with them, in this case i would do whatever action i would use against my enemies

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a guy that demands respect and always gives repsect. If he is gonna be an ass, **** him, and maybe he will learn form his mistake.

Best answers
Once they have shown their true colors to you, there's nothing left to talk about. That's who they are, you can expect them to do so again given the opportunity.
Quoted for truth. This person showed you who he/she really is. Given the situation, I wouldn't want to be around that person anymore. A real friend would get over the fact you couldn't hang out with them once. They would forgive you for it, and forgive your friend for it.

However, if they were noticebly assholish to you the day before, and you think something is wrong with him/her emotionally, you might want to try to talk with your friend about it. Maybe you'll get an apology, maybe something has been bothering him or stressing him emotionally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe the phrase is:

with friends like that, who needs enemies?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A real friend wouldn't do that. So...you can figure it out from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom