Hyperbolic time chamber

Best answers
Uh...we could make the Room of Spirit and Time even bigger than Kami's lookout...in fact, I think it is bigger than Kami's lookout. In the same map. Anyways, destroying the door would suck because then ppl inside would be trapped with no way out and ppl outside would have no way in. There are no spawn pts. in the Room so destroying the door would defeat the purpose of having it there to begin with :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i was gunna try to think of a why to prevent that from being a perminat sorta thing but i feel like ****

Best answers
just asking..but wasnt inside the hyperbolic time chamber endless....cause im sure i heard goku or someone tell gohan that it was....

Best answers
Yes, but in game engines theres a little thing called limitations from that kind of stuff.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat bout like in lylat wars.. once u go so far in the map u go to the otherside... or sumfin........

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
wat bout like in lylat wars.. once u go so far in the map u go to the otherside... or sumfin........
you mean your ship simply makes a 180 degree turn and u go back to battle.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No I think means like in Pac-Man. Your guy just appears on the other side of the map. This would get confusing because then a guy could just go to the end of the map to evade a beam. To fix this the team would have to let beams teleport to the other side of the map and it would get really confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom