Hyper kid...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahaha, I did so not see that coming.. that kid's got a bright future in store for him as a magician.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my friggin god that cracked me up...seriously, and I usually just go OMG WEIRDO at hyper kids, but this is actually HILARIOUS!

Way to raise your kid, noobs.

Best answers
I can explain this so easy.I was doing clips like this,a lot.It can be done with anything.I was making them with mobile phone.This is it: the woman stay there and you "Pause" recording.Then kid get in get in bed and the you start recording again(woman mustn't move)then start recording again.Its easy.
p.S you can see when woman close the door a little "stop" or "lag".That is "Pause" and "Record"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't contradict the fact that the kid is friggin out of control, which is basically the point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't contradict the fact that the kid is friggin out of control, which is basically the point.
But it also shows that this might be a performance, and the kid was told to react like that.

Best answers
Well it's obviously a performance, the kid isn't a little prodigy magician, teleporting around his house XD

Just a really funny performance, and the quality of the video makes catches you off guard. When the kid re-appeared in the guys sleeping bag/under his covers, I choked on my drink. When he screamed and ran out of the room I always in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom