Hurt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, this doesn't need to be added but i'd like to see it in:
You know when you are playing and someone shoots a strong beam at you but you survive, well it would be nice if when you're standing still, instead of your character still standing normally he just looks tired and hurt holding his one arm or something like that, but your character's speed or anything should NOT be affected, or it could be like that then when you run he runs a bit different then usual and when he's flying slowly he looks down(Not able to support weight of head), and he looks very hurt and tired.

Sorry for repeating myself so much! :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Would be nice, yea. It is possible due some simple animations in the models. And perhaps a few model changes when getting hit heavely so it looks more damanaged, but would be cool though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be nice, but then you'd have to create sub models that are battle damaged, & that's time consuming for the team as it is & makes the installer bigger.

However you can always find some battle damaged models here and there :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like it if it were added, but not all characters need this like cell, buu, the androids, etc. because of their regeneration ability and the androids that can't run out of energy.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
donnierisk said:
I'd like it if it were added, but not all characters need this like cell, buu, the androids, etc. because of their regeneration ability and the androids that can't run out of energy.
Cell & Buu can regenerate yes, but the androids can't. Also, they can be hurt like everyone can.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yes, but their energy is "infinite", so they have enough energy to stand up, i'm saying this just for if this happens then it's less model work that needs to be done.
But I think this might be too much and unnecasery but if the character gets blaste then you see a little blood here and there and a few scars, but that might take too much useless space.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Oh yes, but their energy is "infinite", so they have enough energy to stand up, i'm saying this just for if this happens then it's less model work that needs to be done.
But I think this might be too much and unnecasery but if the character gets blaste then you see a little blood here and there and a few scars, but that might take too much useless space.
When one of the androids was fighting cell, he was unable to beat him and got slammed in the ground. He almost couldn't get up due he was "to heavely" damaged. Energy or not, they can be hurt quite badly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battle Damaged Skins may make it into the game, but more than likely you won't actually see any animation changes. Each character already has around 100 animations to do, multiply that by the number of chars, and each of their induvidual transformations, plus environment model animations, DT has his hands full. It's simply not worth the time putting in. :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well maybe in the later versions then. I reckon this is a good idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEah, or someone can make a custom mod or something, I know how long it would take, so it's fine, but if they get damaged skins made then i'd like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom