Human

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Polycount: 3,4k tris

Flatshade:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bring his throat/chin connection back a bit, try to define the pectorals with less polies, and get all those polies in the face to actually do something, right now he has a very flat, boring, undefined face, which you could have made from 100 tri's. try giving him stronger cheekbones, an iron jaw, some firm eyebrows.

make his eyes smaller, and less O_O cos thats throwing the whole face off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woops yeh i noticed that now too, lol i just moved those eyes abit in forewards... gotta fix face latorz... i just worked on it 2 hours in a row and im abit tired and im going to get a night ...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay nice like I told you on teh MSN. Polyflow is a bit strange near the hip section (im looking at wires btw).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The abs from the side look like a brick wall. Real abs don't stick out that much, and are much rounder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oo; Wow, much better than your previous human model. G/J :D

The way you have the arms and chest connected works somewhat, but you can handle it better than that. Its like you have the edges connected in the way that's quickest and most obvious, instead of having them mimic the direction that muscles take when in position.

Also, with as many polies as you're using you could probably afford to smooth out the legs. They're looking really blocky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work try :)

Overall it kinda bothers me a bit the whole thing but the most part is the upperarm... The bicep goes out too far, way to far. Makes it look like he doesn't have a tricep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

another cookie:

Thanks for comments and crits ;p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i wont mind about them cuz after i skin them they will look others i gues.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:

another cookie:

Thanks for comments and crits ;p
Quality over Quantity my man. This is like the 7th model you have made this week. Focus on this model and stay with it. I know practice makes you better, but if you keep modeling up to the same point and never moving past that point, you won't improve.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use him as a reference for clothing him.... but ur somehow right... Ill look what i can do.

Best answers
well tryforce,not bad man.only,all of your models are messy around the abs.and there something sticking out nearby his wrists,looks odd.And i know you don't really like dbz,but you could make this model into a nude recoome,his face and proportions are recoome-like :laff: .keep us updated on this model :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sir killalot said:
whats with this model
What's with you, going around the entire modelling subforum asking "What's with this model?"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depending on how many times he has actually done this, (which im checking up on as we speak) there may be warnings for spam in the near future, (though i did notice hes been busted for double posting more than once)

PLEASE do not post unless you have something relevant to say about the model/skin.

I try to give everyone a single friendly reminder before things get official, and this time will be no different. whether it be an existing post already on the forums that I havent seen yet, or a future post you havent made yet. IF you break the rules, spam/doublepost again you WILL be warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom