hullo people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey people i new 2 the forums im hopeing if some1 can plz make a model from legacy of kain series if some1 does
can they make a raziel the 1 with wings how kain rips his wings then throws him in that water theres the pic of hs face in my sig and can u plz make him with the soul reaver and wings thank u:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i know ur new so ill explain it :
if u want models search for them if u still dont find it post in the request tread ore else u might get a warning after 3 warnings u get baned for a sertain time periode (depends on wat u have done to deserve the warnings)

Best answers
hay might wanna listen to him cause ive been in the same situation .....well if u need sum mocdels i can send u som but im afraid there are no lagacy of kain models but i might can get one made.... here my msn [email protected] ...... oo yeah gravey sig

Best answers
thx man i just added u then coz something was rong with forums i couldnt view it and then i went 2 get a game ohnestly thx man

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i almost didnt notice it was you, heh, (people if you have ever made a model block thsi guys aim, he will spam you to death, this request here i got about 85 times prior to him posting this, in one day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom