Hulk Smash!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"The Incredible Hulk" came out today. I thought it was awesome. I enjoyed Iron Man more, but Hulk had a lot more action scenes.

If you haven't seen the "first one", then you'll be kind of lost, which is both a good and bad thing. Norton did fine, but I really was not too concerned for him that much. Near the beginning I felt bad for him, but the second half was just "YEAH. I WANNA SEE HULK BREAK SOMETHING".

The Hulk-Abomination battle was pretty damn awesome in my opinion. Police car boxing gloves? Yes please.

And it drips with fan service. The "secret scene" I saw was before the credits, but my brother said there was one after the credits (I did not see one).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was nothing after the credits for me either. I guess they wanted more of the audience to see it so they moved it forward... lame. Whatever, they just want to build up that audience for the Avengers movie. All in all I really enjoyed the movie. I thought it had a decent mix of Hulk action and Banner action, though I don't see how they are going to lead from that ending into the Avengers movie. Time will tell.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HULK IS OUT?!
Wait, does Ironman or Tony Stark make a cameo in the movie?

Best answers
I just saw it today, and there was one thing i didn't understand too well..Why is it that after Mr.Blue helped create the abomination his head started swelling up all weird as if he was gonna transform as well.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what is nice about seeing these movies with a comic nerd girlfriend, she gets to explain who characters are or may be.

Best answers
Ehh..if thats why then thats pretty lame lol. The original origin of the leader isn't anything even close to what happened in the movie, so If somehow by being slapped across the face by the ambomination exposed him to gama radiation, then that's a pretty lame way to bring him in. And he doesn't even seem like a good bad guy imo :\ But then again, who would be for the hulk?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh..if thats why then thats pretty lame lol. The original origin of the leader isn't anything even close to what happened in the movie, so If somehow by being slapped across the face by the ambomination exposed him to gama radiation, then that's a pretty lame way to bring him in. And he doesn't even seem like a good bad guy imo :\ But then again, who would be for the hulk?
I don't see you complaining about the Abomination having a completely different origin...

In any case, being around either the Hulk or the Abomination exposes everyone to massive levels of gamma radiation. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I assume the Abomination ***** slapped him fairly soon after transforming, so the levels of gamma radiation emanating from his person would have been quite substantial.

Best answers
I'll admit i didn't complain about the abomination because I frankly don't follow the hulk series too closely, and figured the abomination was just a special bad guy made for the movie. lol But seeing as I read the origin of The Leader, then I guess thats what made me take a different stand on how they incorporated him into the movie. Either way it's really not that big of a deal if they stray from the story I guess so long the movies are good. And you were right about when he gets ***** slapped btw lol

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think he had a cut on his face or something after Abomination slapped him, and some of Bruce's blood on a nearby desk got in the cut, causing the mutation.

I heard there was a scene that got cut out of the movie. Supposedly Bruce gave up on looking for a cure and wanted to commit suicide, and he ends up meeting Captain America. I read somewhere they will release it on the internet this week. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he had a cut on his face or something after Abomination slapped him, and some of Bruce's blood on a nearby desk got in the cut, causing the mutation.

I heard there was a scene that got cut out of the movie. Supposedly Bruce gave up on looking for a cure and wanted to commit suicide, and he ends up meeting Captain America. I read somewhere they will release it on the internet this week. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
I'll deny the **** outta that for you.

The scene in question was supposed to take place at the very beginning of the film. Banner is in the arctic and has given up all hope and believes the world would be a better and safer place if he were no longer in it. So what does he do? Shoots himself in the face. Alas, the Hulk refuses to die. After spitting out the bullet, Hulk screams, "BAAAAANNNNNEEEERR!!".

For anyone saying, "Pfft, he can't Hulk out that quickly", I say this: he doesn't need to. As long as he's in the process of Hulking out, he will heal immediately. He doesn't need to be the actual Hulk to take that kind of damage and survive.

Cap is nowhere in this scene, nor is he to be found in the movie. The only nod to Cap is the super soldier serum which was used on Blonsky. It's a small part to be sure, but it's there for the fans, as was Cap's shield at Stark's house in Iron Man.

Best answers
Well.. as long as it didn't suck as bad as the last Hulk movie, then i'll probably go see it.

But all the claims about it being better than Ironman HAVE to be bull****. Im sorry, but nothing beats Ironman IMO.

Best answers
Wow..Now I have to watch Iron Man to see if I can find the Captain America shield..Any idea what part of his house its in?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It should be in his somewhere in his workshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom