Huge rant thread. *Caution: Walls of text may be present.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No; more so in the sense that fools seldom differ in their foolishness. You, however, are not a fool.

Also, in addition to being good on hamburgers, pickles are absolutely required in a chicken salad or an egg salad, as well as on the sandwiches utilizing either of those salads.
You'd desecrate a perfectly good chicken and/or egg salad and the resulting chicken and/or egg sammich (oh yes, sammich) by corrupting it with pickles?

For shame.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd desecrate a perfectly good chicken and/or egg salad and the resulting chicken and/or egg sammich (oh yes, sammich) by corrupting it with pickles?

For shame.
You'd debase the entire realm of foodstuffs known, collectively, as the "sandwich" in order to throw in a country-fried expression like "sammich"?

Sir, this transcends shame. What unmitigated gall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A sandwich, with connotations of extra goodness. For example, if you pour gravy on a roast beef sandwich, you now have a roast beef sammich.
Subway sells sandwiches, but I'd rather go home and make a sammich.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sammich

I might also add, which for some shameful reason not included in the above link (aside from the Hillary note), that a sammich's flavour is only heightened to the maximum velocity of holy sammich awesomeness if it is made by a female, usually at the beckoned request of a male.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I prefer going to delis for my sandwiches. Same sandwich, $8 less.

Pickles are nasty.
I'm not sure how they're $8 less, since a 12" sandwich is no more than $6.89 or can be as inexpensive as $5.30. Unless you order a sandwich for that much and they give you money for it. Either way, I work there part time, so, it's free for me. So while you pay $8 less for a 5 dollar sub, I'm getting mine for free.

You'd debase the entire realm of foodstuffs known, collectively, as the "sandwich" in order to throw in a country-fried expression like "sammich"?

Sir, this transcends shame. What unmitigated gall.
**** me, I love the way you type. If you speak like this in real life, I swear I'd hang out with you every day. No joke.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm not sure how they're $8 less, since a 12" sandwich is no more than $6.89 or can be as inexpensive as $5.30. Unless you order a sandwich for that much and they give you money for it. Either way, I work there part time, so, it's free for me. So while you pay $8 less for a 5 dollar sub, I'm getting mine for free.

**** me, I love the way you type. If you speak like this in real life, I swear I'd hang out with you every day. No joke.
Hyperbole, kiddo. It's called hyperbole. I wish I were fortunate enough to work at Subway, but alas, I simply don't have the mental fortitude to deal with customers on a regular basis so instead I've chosen a less exciting occupation.

Woe is me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hyperbole, kiddo. It's called hyperbole. I wish I were fortunate enough to work at Subway, but alas, I simply don't have the mental fortitude to deal with customers on a regular basis so instead I've chosen a less exciting occupation.

Woe is me.
Least I won't get my head blown off one day :(

Regardless, it's an in between job until I'm done with college, so meh, it pays the bills.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Least I won't get my head blown off one day :(

Regardless, it's an in between job until I'm done with college, so meh, it pays the bills.
I've never been as certain about that as you are now, but then we do come from entirely different worlds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you'd both be much safer if you bulletproofed your heads. Use pickles.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm ****ing sick of this bull****. I hear people speak words, you know... the stuff that comes out of their mouths, I've heard it for 26 years. I've figured out that the words economy, society, and technology are apparently the most important ones. What I don't get then, is why the global economy was a self-absorbing parasite that went zombie-mode, biting basic utility (necessity), chivalry (decency), and education (intelligence) on the arm as it attempted to knock it away; why it somehow STILL takes people temporarily NOT believing in a God/Allah/Buddha, etc. to understand that prior decisions and consecutive centuries of in-action have led to an irreversible pyramid scheme within the ranks of our societal foundation; and why every invention or breakthrough is met with a pitchfork mentality from the latter terms, especially the previous... it's as if technology needs a profit-margin to be considered successful or worthwhile.

We've basically enslaved ourselves, willingly... we've also decided that the best attitude to deal with this decision is a sloth-like heirarchy... and we've also given up on changing. Also, at the same time, I'm apparently supposed to be waiting for a political speech... or an organized revolution, ironically sponsered by the same benefactors who caused the uproar. That tells me the military or whatever franchise/product the FDA/FDC is whoring to the masses, really needs my support or actual initiative, and they are the only choices left... besides whenever a communication medium needs another army of babysitters.

/rant

I can't let this thread die.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool story bro

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm ****ing sick of this bull****. I hear people speak words, you know... the stuff that comes out of their mouths, I've heard it for 26 years. I've figured out that the words economy, society, and technology are apparently the most important ones. What I don't get then, is why the global economy was a self-absorbing parasite that went zombie-mode, biting basic utility (necessity), chivalry (decency), and education (intelligence) on the arm as it attempted to knock it away; why it somehow STILL takes people temporarily NOT believing in a God/Allah/Buddha, etc. to understand that prior decisions and consecutive centuries of in-action have led to an irreversible pyramid scheme within the ranks of our societal foundation; and why every invention or breakthrough is met with a pitchfork mentality from the latter terms, especially the previous... it's as if technology needs a profit-margin to be considered successful or worthwhile.

We've basically enslaved ourselves, willingly... we've also decided that the best attitude to deal with this decision is a sloth-like heirarchy... and we've also given up on changing. Also, at the same time, I'm apparently supposed to be waiting for a political speech... or an organized revolution, ironically sponsered by the same benefactors who caused the uproar. That tells me the military or whatever franchise/product the FDA/FDC is whoring to the masses, really needs my support or actual initiative, and they are the only choices left... besides whenever a communication medium needs another army of babysitters.

/rant

I can't let this thread die.
What's this gotta do with pickles?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does the idea of paying insurance, credit cards, mortgages, or are any interest loan feel like I'm just guaranting someone elses insurance, credit, mortgage, or interest loan (literally)?

Also, I will not be dwindled into sandwich referendum since it seems to merely be a tool to keep the thread lighthearted/active.

/rant

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does the idea of paying insurance, credit cards, mortgages, or are any interest loan feel like I'm just guaranting someone elses insurance, credit, mortgage, or interest loan (literally)?

Also, I will not be dwindled into sandwich referendum since it seems to merely be a tool to keep the thread lighthearted/active.

/rant
I always wondered about that. I pay off a Loan just so someone else can get that money loaned to them....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Synth:

The capitalistic system is designed in a way that allows the rich to get richer, and the poor to get stepped on. Corporations are the purest and simplest form of capitalism; machines that devour jobs, souls and consciousnesses to reach a singular end: profit. Everything in the capitalistic world is based around the "survival of the fittest". The American Dream died when Reagan became president, and the birth of the trickle-down effect left all those underneath it to either drown or tread water. The vultures long since learned to make wings from the money they took from the poor, and rose to the top of the pyramid of power.

It's disgusting what the desire to be better than everyone else has done to western society, and even worse what our society has done to other societies to maintain its addiction.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My reply:

[video=youtube;6ziKnyvBZks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ziKnyvBZks[/video]

To this thing:

[video=youtube;F_citFkSNtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_citFkSNtk[/video]

/rant

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If you want to see a picture of Kidboy naked, with nothing but a loincloth covering his who's-what's-it (unfortunate I know), reply before or after this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom