• i dont like this idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...........dragonballs?........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I Want to know if anyone can make A HUGE MAP. IM talking the size (long and wide) of about 6 RiverSides.

I know this would take a Very long time but make it like 6 areas. For example

1st area: Grasslands/Or Gokus House
2nd area: Mountains (include caves and geros lab if you wish)
3rd area: Lake
4th area: City (make this a very detailed city with cars and the ability to go inside buildings)
5th area: Desert Wastelands
6th area: Kamis Lookout ( I want to know how high the ceiling can go in half life cause I want this er to be high I mean a good 40 seconds required to fly up to Korins Tower and a extra 20 to get to the lookout.

Thats my suggestion and I really dont want this to be rushed through if anyone decides to take on the challenge. This has to look nice. I hope you people take this into consideration because this could be a very fun map...You could call it Esf_World

PS. Dont make the area changes like in the map ESF where theres arrows.. instead make a fog patch so that the transition is more real like. You could make these like you start out in the grassland and on all sides you can go to different areas. Dont make it a row of areas, make it like a + sign pattern.

That is all please try to do this it would really set esf apart from all the other mods.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not possible, and I doubt anyone will waste their time trying.

Best answers
HMM.. let me write that in my list of **** to do.. lets see its only taking 6 months for my current map to be finished.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bottom line, it's not possible in HL. Maps like Guru and a few custom maps pretty much are running at max size.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom