HTML Problems

Best answers
Hey im helping someone with their website but im having a hard time with putting images in the right order and place on this one page. It looks perfect in Firefox but it overlaps in IE. Can someone who is very good with HTML (I say very good because I want to get it done properly and well) add my MSN and help me out further? [email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you know the basics of HTML you'll know that it's simply code. You need to know how to break things apart with either spaces or cells. Cells would probably your best bet to fix the problem. I'd add you and help you out.... But I'm too lazy.

::EDIT::
Also try Dreamweaver. It's your best buddy when it comes to making a website. Photoshop and Dreamweaver together make the website that much better.

Best answers
Haha I managed to create a website which doesn't show up properly in dreamweaver mx :) all u see is a php icon while in firefox u can see all the tables :D. If u press F12 u can see a ****load of my comments about the source and if u scroll down completely u can see the website. Well safe to say ur best friend is not dreamweaver but...

TextPad! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom