hrt wallpaper ( for the aussies )

Best answers
pretty cool, not enuff to balance it out on the left though maybe a lil more could be added twards the left

Best answers
Hey this is also a good BG except for those round corners on the pic are really jagged you could fix those. Otherwise I like it XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first time you used the gradient overlay it was ok, but if you keep using it, it's gonna get really repetitive really fast..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten-son said:
pretty cool, not enuff to balance it out on the left though maybe a lil more could be added twards the left
Icons go on the left ;).

I like it, it's a good colour for a BG.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
The first time you used the gradient overlay it was ok, but if you keep using it, it's gonna get really repetitive really fast..
well the whole right part of the bg was the best way i could think of emphasising abit of speed about the cars without distorting the cars themselves. if u got any other way that looks decent im listening

Best answers
If i were more interested in the cars ,or hrt, then i would definately use this wallpaper. I could arrange my icons uniquly and neatly. I like it :D gj :yes:

Best answers
i tried acouple of things, dunno which looks best. I tried adding a fast looking road to make it look like the cars are going super fast.

and the originol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty cool. I really like wallpapers that aren't too "busy". This one seems like it has enough content without suffocating me with images and added fx.

If I didn't care nothing about cars or vehicles in general, I would most likely save it. But it's hardly your fault that your subject matter means little to nothing to me. :rolleyes:

Great job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 1st and last one. I really like the soft tone on the cars. Nice quality too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom