HR GIGER Still life project comments?

Best answers
here is a model I made with a friend, not going to edit the model, cause well.. I'm lazy, and dont have a MAC to work onto it, so I cant edit the model, even if I wanted to.. and besides was for school, and for marks.. so really dont care..

BUT if I was to change something what would it be? and besides that any comments?

BTw, I made the little bullet people, my friend made the gun/frame... ALL The bullet stuff.. thats me... the little people are not perfect, but was the best I could do on the 3rd redo, cause I scraped my files... so yea, only had like 4 hours to make that bullet.. so yea.. Comments crits? ^_^

Visit www.neveredenproductions.com for more art/ FUNNY VIDEOS! lol hehe

DBXMe2

Best answers
that's weird!!!!! o_O
and i like it.
if u told me why those guys are in the bullets i could tell sumthin about them or their posture.

and 2 lil crits. the part of the arm with the biceps (don't kno the word) looks too long in comparison to the other part. and feet look to high. that's all.......

Best answers
ya it was a rushed project I really didnt have time for praportions, just basic shape.. and then SMOOOOOOTH lol... thanks for crit ne others?

Best answers
(shudder) Those little guys remind me of Dark Seed.

Nice work in bringing Giger's work into 3D though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf....a monkey shooting pistol....damn...

anway looks nice, high quality...i like it :)

Best answers
yup made in maya, high poly.. but made low, then got lazy and smoothed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom