Hp and beam suggestions.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
so your saying we suld all use melee and no more beam's ,because they use to much stamina no ? I don't like this, As a beam spamer I say this sux and what aboute the new guys if they don't know how to use melee what about them, just a beam he shot he miss he is dead because he dose not know who to use melee,oki one shot or maybe 2 shot what's the poit there allwase is teleport to douge the attack , and since I am a beam spamer regerdes of Ki i know how hard it is to kill some one at normal PL,what about a noob at a normal pl he will be crush,and as all noob do they will not play no more ESF,And as a beam spamer I say melee is the best solution agaist beam spamers and if your a god player you will know why,so think about it

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
so your saying we suld all use melee and no more beam's ,because they use to much stamina no ? I don't like this, As a beam spamer I say this sux and what aboute the new guys if they don't know how to use melee what about them, just a beam he shot he miss he is dead because he dose not know who to use melee,oki one shot or maybe 2 shot what's the poit there allwase is teleport to douge the attack , and since I am a beam spamer regerdes of Ki i know how hard it is to kill some one at normal PL,what about a noob at a normal pl he will be crush,and as all noob do they will not play no more ESF,And as a beam spamer I say melee is the best solution agaist beam spamers and if your a god player you will know why,so think about it
You seriously should have been round during 1.1

If you missed with a beam there you got killed. Its that simple. Also the noobs they should learn how to play. Isnt that the whole point. Who would play a game that would be totaly easy.

I agree with you on this though. ESF is fast paced. Skys koncept would turn it into a "lets wait my ki is to low" game.

Beams need to be balanced but not like that. I think it would be easier to just tone down the blast radious. So if the radious was (lets say) 40 feet now it would be 20 feet after its toned down. Also there should be a limit. Lets say the radious souldnt go over a certain amount (just for numbers) 39 feet.

Also detonating beams should have to be a risk. If you detonate a beam and have over 50% of your KI bar. You loose 50% of your whole KI. But if you are below 50% you dont loose aney KI but you cant blow up the beam. Instead you just release it and it fades away.

Best answers
I think that the Explosion from beams should be increased, ALLOT!!! But the HP increased, and huge maps. Also I think ESF should have a unlimited charge up for KHH and Final Flash so the blast radius deppends on how much you pumped up your Beam so when you run out of KI you can't keep pumping the beam.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
FilipNY said:
I think that the Explosion from beams should be increased, ALLOT!!! But the HP increased, and huge maps. Also I think ESF should have a unlimited charge up for KHH and Final Flash so the blast radius deppends on how much you pumped up your Beam so when you run out of KI you can't keep pumping the beam.
EXCUSE ME. But did you ever have 10 million PL in a server where evryone else had round 6 or 7.

I can tell you 1 medium charged Kame can take out 4 to 6 people. Fully charged detonated from the other side of the map kills everyone and hurts you >.>

And you think a simple HP increase would fix that. Not by a long shot.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
john_volkov said:
so your saying we suld all use melee and no more beam's ,because they use to much stamina no ? I don't like this, As a beam spamer I say this sux and what aboute the new guys if they don't know how to use melee what about them, just a beam he shot ...
Nah, just go over the first post again. Beams will be exactly the same, except the hp damage they cause will be reduced alot.

This will make beams more fair, especially for match play, be spammed less, and will also be considered an extension of melee instead of doing most of the damage in battles. I consider them to be 2 to 3 times stronger then what they should be.

Grega said:
Also detonating beams should have to be a risk. If you detonate a beam and have over 50% of your KI bar. You loose 50% of your whole KI. But if you are below 50% you dont loose aney KI but you cant blow up the beam. Instead you just release it and it fades away.
Losing alot of ki still wouldn't fix the problem. After a player fires a beam, kills 2 or 3 players in one blast, he lost alot of his ki. Then he goes and recharges it really fast, and repeats. I dont think increasing ki costs is the right way of going about it. It might make beams useless too if they always fade away when you cant detonate it in the air.

If hp damage was reduced (nothing else), then everything would be solved. Beam damage radius would not be an issue and can still be used fairly, because its not very easy to hit a target dead on with a beam. Also, there will be a benefit of hitting a target dead on with a beam in 1.3. It will smash the enemy backwards.

Ki costs would still be the same, because I consider those to be fairly balanced. With lower beam damage and same ki costs in mind, beams can still be useful during combat and wont completely drain the player so you can still put up a good fight.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
Nah, just go over the first post again. Beams will be exactly the same, except the hp damage they cause will be reduced alot.

This will make beams more fair, especially for match play, be spammed less, and will also be considered an extension of melee instead of doing most of the damage in battles. I consider them to be 2 to 3 times stronger then what they should be.

Ki costs would still be the same, because I consider those to be fairly balanced. With lower beam damage and same ki costs in mind, beams can still be useful during combat and wont completely drain the player so you can still put up a good fight.

So you saying the beams will have a lower dmg big ki cost and big stamina cost so if you will what to beam some one you will be like **** i'v miss now i am dead because i have no more ki and stamina
And if i hit him again sit he is still alive i'v got no more ki and stamina i am dead
I will like to see KidBuu say Hell i'v got no more ki and stamina now i will die now

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
So you saying the beams will have a lower dmg big ki cost and big stamina cost so if you will what to beam some one you will be like **** i'v miss now i am dead because i have no more ki and stamina
And if i hit him again sit he is still alive i'v got no more ki and stamina i am dead
I will like to see KidBuu say Hell i'v got no more ki and stamina now i will die now
Well that is how DBZ worked. If they ussed up to mutch energy with beams they died.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
john_volkov said:
nono, heres one of my quotes earlier in the thread..
tonythetiger123 said:
I think the radius and hp damage should be reduced for all of them, except for beam struggles.
Ki and stamina costs would be the same.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
nono, heres one of my quotes earlier in the thread..

Ki and stamina costs would be the same.
So your saying make the beams usles only for beam strugals if 2 pl whit 10 000 000 Ki the explosion will kill the hole map right ? or make even for the beam strugal the same small radius and hp dmg small,I don't know but if a bit pl guy shot a beam he destroys the hole mape and if goku or vegeta playing at the same pl a kamehamheha of goku suld mean total kill like Goku al most kill cell but he regenerates , even Vegeta's GalletGun planet destroyer is god to kill players from one shot , I say the beams r god the way it is just a modification because there a beam bug i don't know if anybody seen it but if you have a big pl like 10 000 000 and your oponet has 1 000 000 you will not instat kill him from a generic beam and the radius is small i think this is not a bug just a balance thing theath i have

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
john_volkov said:
so your saying we suld all use melee and no more beam's ,because they use to much stamina no ? I don't like this
I'm not saying "no more beams", I'm saying the beams would take a lot more energy then Melee / swooping do. Which would decrease the spamming in beams.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
I'm not saying "no more beams", I'm saying the beams would take a lot more energy then Melee / swooping do. Which would decrease the spamming in beams.
Another quote earlier in the thread..
TonyTheTiger123 said:
Losing alot of ki still wouldn't fix the problem. After a player fires a beam, kills 2 or 3 players in one blast, he lost alot of his ki. Then he goes and recharges it really fast, and repeats. I dont think increasing ki costs is the right way of going about it.
One more idea thats kind of off topic but makes beams overpowered is there is no way to shield yourself from splash damage. Players can avoid beam struggles and can do 90 % hp damage if they just detonate the beam in the air.
This thing was bugging me too. Since there is no way to shield players from splash damage, I think blocking should shield all hp damage from beams that are detonated in the air.

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
Losing alot of ki still wouldn't fix the problem. After a player fires a beam, kills 2 or 3 players in one blast, he lost alot of his ki. Then he goes and recharges it really fast, and repeats. I dont think increasing ki costs is the right way of going about it.
Not really, since you can't recharge in my idea. You can only generate enough energy to fire another strong energy wave by melee / attacking people.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
so all of you r saying melee mor beam spam less , I say beam spaming is my chose there 2 kind of beam spamers the big pl beam spamers and the smal pl beam spamers well I am a small pl beam spamer , and i only use melee as a defensive move not an attack move so i say to make the beam the way there r because they r grate and evry one know the first thing in fighting speed it's evry thing so transformations will make the diferent in beam spaming because it will be easyer to melee some one then to beam some one in case of your death, A GokuSSJ3 will probaly melee more then beam spam , maybe kametorpilo spam they r the most spamebels guidet beams , i think kametorpilos suld only go up not to go after players

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
John, why do you think beam spamming is against the rules in a lot of servers? Because it's lame, that people keep using beams over and over again. The game is mostly meant for melee, hence why they worked so hard on the melee system. The integrated the beams because it was part of the series, of course using beams is fun. But doing it over and over again would get bored fast, while with melee. You can learn so many moves, angle hits, reaction speed, and much more.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
John, why do you think beam spamming is against the rules in a lot of servers? Because it's lame, that people keep using beams over and over again. The game is mostly meant for melee, hence why they worked so hard on the melee system. The integrated the beams because it was part of the series, of course using beams is fun. But doing it over and over again would get bored fast, while with melee. You can learn so many moves, angle hits, reaction speed, and much more.
Beamspam isnt that bad. Its just the beams. I have nothing against beams. But blowing up half the server just cause you charged a Kame fully once is a tad unbalanced. So im saying keep teh beams just reduce the splash damage. The way beams are now takes allmoast no skill to get frags about 50 to 4

Now tell me is that OK? I think it aint.

Reduce the splash damage radious by half and cap it so you cant blow up more than a limited area.

Why cause its lame taht you are in a server fighting with a guy and "OUPS" 1 beam = 6 dead you included.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Beamspam isnt that bad. Its just the beams. I have nothing against beams. But blowing up half the server just cause you charged a Kame fully once is a tad unbalanced. So im saying keep teh beams just reduce the splash damage. The way beams are now takes allmoast no skill to get frags about 50 to 4

Now tell me is that OK? I think it aint.

Reduce the splash damage radious by half and cap it so you cant blow up more than a limited area.

Why cause its lame taht you are in a server fighting with a guy and "OUPS" 1 beam = 6 dead you included.
Yes this is what i am saying if your a beam spamer u can die to from your beam right ?and i like to kill my self it it means to take like 6 players whith me,
the sound of a beam , BIG BANG ATTACK ,for me sound more cool then melee , ies melee it's fun but i got bord whit melee becase i cound no do many frags, and i'v turnd whit beams i was for 10 frags in melee in 15 min, and from beam 30 frags in 15 min ,so in melee i get bord real quick , so form me beam spaming it's an art not just a lame attack,try beam spaming whit a death ball, it's fun to see they can't douge my death ball,now come one it's a BIG BALL why can't they douge it it's becase me or they just like to see what is in the death ball(only death)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Its because they cant dodge it. A deathball damages 1/2 the server. If ussed right 2 balls give you +9 or 10 frags >.>

I see no skill or fun in that sorry. Skill would be to hit someone deadon with a beam killing him instantly.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well i not talking about big pl,normal pl , only skill i hit them whith the death ball why can't they douge it ?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
When he says they can't dodge it, its because its blast radius is huge and does alot of damage, resulting in easy kills.

I just look at all beams and blasts in general and wonder why they do so much hp damage in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom