Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Ive had some free time from animating a few days ago and Ive wanted to model again for quite some time. Im workin on 2 models at the same time.. kinda hard but hey.. at leastI dont get tired of doing only one model right?

I hope you guys can watch this video. its a rollover video of a model me and a friend of mine are working on. and the other model is 2 headed dragon under heavy construction.. actually they're both under heavy construction heheeh

and damn geocities so you gotta post the url on the top

http://www.geocities.com/p_nuttybutty/cyborg.avi

http://www.geocities.com/p_nuttybutty/dragon.JPG

I hope you like them. laters all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin good so far!!

BTW, how do u make rollover vids like that??

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its milkshape. I put 100 frames the first and last are the same and on the 50th frame I just make it face backwards perfectly and if it rotates funky I just tweak a little and I record it in ms3d 1.6 :)

Im gonna start learning 3dmax soon :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice two headed dragon, i like the way the leags and the knees are bent looks cool, and natural. :D

BrunO

Best answers
with the dragon one yeh... if u knocked it ova... how wud it get up again.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks real good, can't wait till it's done.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking about giving it wings :)

and that dragon is gonna be a semi-high poly model pretty much close to... 2000? my comp can handle it :) if yours can Ill send it to you...

to see if you can handle that amount play Valves mod ricochet their models are 2500 I checked. Ill put up a link later on so you guys can dl it when Im done which wont be anytime soon :)

and Im gonna make it as my special custom character to esf a dragon that can kick the dbz warriors ass :p and its not gohans little dragon friend.. I forgot what his name was. oh well :) thanks for the compliments

Best answers
the butt on the model looks kinda flat from behind, im assuming its a women...:p

Best answers
ya half life can handle alot just as long as they get code help from valve. like cs, the weapons are 2500 polies, only mods that are affiliated with sierra/valve can handle that many polies, weird huih

Best answers
lol go masta go get affliated with Valve and change the DBZ names to like Gooku
Veegetaa and stuff liek that lol and its not stealing :p thats what BFP shold of dun just changed the names Heh.

Best answers
well u see, any hl dbz mods are safe, cuz valve passed some **** so that someone can make a hl mod about ANYTHING, no matter what, unless valve finds it inapprpriate...

such as,
once,
someone tried to make a mod about columbine, and it was shut down b4 it even started, and vt tried to get Operation Infinite Justice shut down because it was about 9-11, but they died on thier own:talk: :talk: :talk: :p

Best answers
OIJ is not dead just yet... OIJ kinda really sucks now, but it is getting betta, lol, I should learn to make player models... Seeing mine kinda really suck, But, ehe...

Best answers
Originally posted by OneWingedAngel
lol go masta go get affliated with Valve and change the DBZ names to like Gooku
Veegetaa and stuff liek that lol and its not stealing :p thats what BFP shold of dun just changed the names Heh.
........all I have to say to you is that your a idiot and don't know ANYTHING about copyright law. By your logic I could go start a softdrink company called Coke-Cola or Pipsi and wouldnt get shut down. Or I could go make a cartoon series and make all the characters look like Bugsbunny etc... and call him Insectbunny etc...

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell is going on? lol

Best answers
Copyright laws state that any trademark or wateva has to be atleast 10% different.... i think.. well thats wat i heard....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom