How would you hide... [Mature please] :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I notice Mr. Long John is growing to his teenage years. Since then he has been "growing" stuff and been trying to pop out since, I don't know how to hide them from other people.

He doesn't show himself in public but he sticks out by growing more and more.

How can I hide him? :O

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose his genitalia area.

Just do the old school - lift and tuck.

Lol, yeah after reading it more carefully, its a bit more obvious now. =p ~TwisteR

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Always got that in maths class, nice teacher. Lift and tuck is the tried and tested way so stick with that one. Also, when standing up and you think its too obvious, wait for the class/most of the class to leave and use a book/ school bag as a shield. Well, thats if its in school.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well....if the above doesn't work, you can always use...ducktape as a last resort. Might be a bit uncomfortable though.

No seriously, lift and tuck would be the way to go.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
when standing, carry your coat in front of you over your arm. If anyone says anything about you not wearing it in winter, just call em a wuss.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Transfer to a school with a larger female to male ratio.

(yes there's a joke in there)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lift and tuck is the best way to go, nothing else properly works, except for hiding it, like if it's at school carry your school bag instead of putting on back, then just hold with 2 hands infront of you and wait for it to calm down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe I'm stupid, or just not getting it...but...why would you want to hide your gi-normous wang?

The pant-leg tuck works fine for me, but I don't wear tight pants, so...well I mean not for nothing but it's your jock--I'm sure you can figure out a way to make it not obvious without asking for help. There's really only two options anyhow, if I recall.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with saiyan on this. When I get a boner, i don't give a **** who sees it. Except guys *shudder*

In anycase, just think of something insanely boring. Like, a chair, or a t.v show or game you like. It's make the "biggyness" go away. That's what I did when my pelvic punisher was getting big rather randomly in school.

Best answers
Yeah, I think mine's broked\ because it just sits there and screams insults at me, calling me fat and stupid, and a wimp, and saying I get injured too much...

Anyway,There are plenty of ways to fix that, just cant think of a whole lot right now. Go with everyone else i guess, until I can think of something else.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its mind over matter. Stop thinking about the hot chick in your class, and start thinking about math. If anything can destroy a boner, its math. Or a chainsaw.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Its mind over matter. Stop thinking about the hot chick in your class, and start thinking about math. If anything can destroy a boner, its math. Or a chainsaw.
Would you mind if I sigged you? >.>

But can't really think of anything that hasn't been suggested. Wear baggy pants? Wear a huge T-shirt? I usually wear pretty big Ts, they do their job ;P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there are no males in the room, there is no reason to hide it.

But it really should not be a problem, unless Mr. Long John pops in too easily. If you have big pockets, stick yours hands in them, and then make your, er, adjustments. I wear baggy pants and wear long t shirts, so it is rarely a problem for me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is every reason to hide it if you're in a room with girls -_-. Just having a hardon and walking around with it in front of girls could be considered sexual harassment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hardcore ._."

nway i got sometimes the same prob. i just try to sit down... if i walk then i walk on.... if a hot girl is near me i ask her to... blow*** you know this...when ur at home, close the door to you and start lifting and tucking ... but not more then 5 times on day... you´ll feel ****ed up the next days... trust me you may wont recognize it.

Best answers
um, as long as your pants arent sagging down, or you are wearing a long enoug shirt, i've found the most comfortable way to move around, is by having it go towards your stomach... only problem is that sometimes it kinda pokes out the top of your pants to chill with your belly button. so just make sure you keep your pants up, an your shirt down, this way is also the lest obvious .. cause you arent poking out at anyone. well unless he pops out the top of your pants .. but well thats why you keep your shirt down

but you kinda gotta move it by hand to get it there.

worst case sinerio .. do multiplication tables in your head .. think really quickly about random crap, and if your lucky it will go away! =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom