How would you go about becoming Beta tester for 1.3 final?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i translate it.... be their bit-ch for some time and you can hope for becomming a tester in like 3 years!

btw just curious...........how many more are now idling on your ts?:p
How is idling and talking to people being their *****

Also warned for evading swear filter, I've had enough of you trying to get a rise out of people

Best answers
I understand the appeal to becoming a beta tester, you get to play Final and see how far the game is. On the flip side to that you have to try and break the game, find bugs and report them to the dev team. Since I've been here I've seen one person get promoted to beta tester and that's sir Shadi and he actually contributed a lot to the community as he was paying for most of the servers (and I believe he still is....). That was about one year after I joined. I said this last year that If I were offered I'd actually turn it down partly because of time, the burden it comes with, but mostly because I have no idea how to search for bugs in a game. Frankly it be a waste of time if you didn't have anyone that could do those things.

I was in a server with an old pro (saru aka twigsnapper much love) and he showed me 2 bugs in like a 10 minute interval. I recommend just playing 1.2.3 and stay in the know about what's going on like staying on updates, check out topics, possibly contributing to the Buu' Stomach map, etc.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've been a beta tester before, and really, it's monotonous as hell in most cases. All the devs did for us was give us whatever build they wanted us to test, telling us to do whatever we could to glitch the game.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just my 5c, putting Wannabe Beta Tester in your title doesn't help you, just a warning to everyone.

(Not that I've been trying, just excited is all...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom