• Old Age

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't care how I go out, as long as it's the most adrenaline-fueled experience of my life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus, I think your head would be ripped off. . .

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
I don't care how I go out, as long as it's the most adrenaline-fueled experience of my life.
Like falling from airplane naked without parashoot (o_O )

Best answers
Falling out of a plane naked with no parachute could be cold......VERY cold for that matter, See I like pain, and I want to feel it as I die, I need help *shakes her head dismaily* DEVIN HELP

Best answers
Hwoarang I'd like to do that too. It's better than a gun, I hate guns. They're so lame, and all the cowards use them. Try a sword, you can cut things with it, better then a silly bullet :]

Best answers
I'd like to die by a sword, a warrior's death (sure sure, I'm no warrior, but... I don't really give a ****). Hopefully not by fire or drowning, I can see those as being very painful. A busted neck would suck too, but then if I got any disease maybe I would start caring about other people who have it...

Magus said:
I'm going to get a VERY long rope, go tot he empire state building, get a wetsuit filled with candy and hang myself.

The kids at the bottom will have a stick and beat the candy out of my carcass and they'll be all "YAY!!!!"
Oh man, I'll be there with a baseball bat and some Pokemon cards to distract the buggers, then, granted you have some Sweet Tarts in there, i'll consume your corpse.

Best answers
Probably die from natural causes /w one hand down my pants, the other in bag of cheetos watchin future football

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd want to go in the most exciting memorable way possible, and people will remember it for hundreds of years.

Best answers
Same here Bihal, but how would you do it. Cloing ala Six day or may be a serum. Perhaps I will get my brain patterns trasnfered to a robot like total anilliation. What ever it is it would have to be immortaly young. I will not contine to shrivil up for all ETERNITY!

Best answers
How would I do it? Through sheer force of will. >:)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'll die of old age \o/

But who knows, maybe there will be new medical to become young again :p

I'll die on 20 september, 2061 and that's on a tuesday :p

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
To be honest, if I die a "non-natural" death, I want to be eaten by a shark...sweet :D.
that exactly what I was gunna post.
I voted other being eaten by a shark (iNstead of FirE)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Í will probably run into a burning building hearing a little kid scream, i throw the kid out and the burning building will collapse with me in it.

Best answers
"Í will probably run into a burning building hearing a little kid scream, i throw the kid out and the burning building will collapse with me in it." //and the kid hits the road with his head first and dies instantly and people remember you as the Child Bouncer=]

Drowning: is supposed to be the best way to die slowly,at first its scary but when your lungs is filled with water it feels nice/peacefully.

Fire/Burning up: must be one of the most painfull deaths out there,feeling your nails melting and your eyes explode of the heat and etc,etc.

Broken neck: Fast and painless death.

Murded: it depends how you get murded,a shot in the BACK off your head is very welcome,no pain or any fright at all.

Fall: is no actual pain but is one of the most scary deaths out there.Seeing the ground coming closer and closer and closer knowing that when you hit the ground its all over,then death comes,the eternal darkness and sleep,i can imagine that is pretty scary.

over dose: if iam passed out when my body starts to break down its cool with me.

heart attack: very painfull and extremley scary.

old age: just pathetic and boring,but youl get to see and expierence more things then others. and if you got a family you will surley be missed and get alot of tears on your funeral.

cancer: after some time your entire body breaks down and you feel so weak that you cant even lift up your head and then you just slowly die.

other: came up with a few choices i thought was a nice way to go out.

1)taking a bullet for someone you love or some important person so you will be remembered for a long time.
2)Saving a little girl or a girlfriend/wife from a wild huge bear or other big scary animal.
3)Throwing your self on a grenade protecting an entire unit of friends.
4)Flying a plane right into some person you dont like.
5)If i would get a desease which couldnt be cured i would pick up a gun or strap a lot of C4 around me and take as many people down with me.
6) after drilling a 400feet whole in a meteor and put a nuclear bomb down there, and then saving the entire planet by blowing my self up,offcourse after holding a very breath taking speach to everyone on the planet:]
7)Die while having sex with the girl i love or the girl i always wanted to nail or just with Britney spears (which fit the profile=D)
8)Pushing the girl you always loved out of the way of a car and gets hit by it and then the girl lifts your head up and you say some good lines to her and dies in her armes.offcourse she cries during all of this!!:)
9)Die by a nuclear blast from a distance,always wanted to see a nuclear bomb go off in real life:)
10) Being in a building and see a plane coming from a distance against you would be a cool way to go out if you are ready.

Just some views and thoughts of mine...
I think many people are more afraid of the actual daying part then actually to be dead.When you have realized that after you have died, you are dead, you feel no pain, after doing that you loose all your fear off anything or anyone. Because if dying is the last thing youl ever do, then why not feeling the ultimate pain or do something fearless and brave before you go? I mean if someone is pointing a gun at your true love, what would be worse, letting him/her kill your true love and live with that the rest of your life or attacking the person that tries to kill your true love with no care of your own life at all and die while trying to save her (leaving out the part if she makes it or not because if you die you dont really know that,or do you?) ?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The kid will be catched by the firemen :p

Best answers
this was a tuff one hmmmmm..

but i don't wanna die in a hospital, the thought (or how you spell it) of dieing lonly in a room with no people carrying for you exept people who are payed to do so( nurses) scares me alot.
I wanna die knowing that people think of me as something extra ordinary.
Or taking a bullet for another person or something like that.

Best answers
*Gaara* said:
"6) after drilling a 400feet whole in a meteor and put a nuclear bomb down there, and then saving the entire planet by blowing my self up,offcourse after holding a very breath taking speach to everyone on the planet:]
*cought*Armagedon*cought*;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara said:
6) after drilling a 400feet whole in a meteor and put a nuclear bomb down there, and then saving the entire planet by blowing my self up,offcourse after holding a very breath taking speach to everyone on the planet:]
Thats 800 feet jerk! >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom