• Over Dose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Age

• Other

• Total voters
Best answers
Started by "OO7MIKE" from nali city forums. It recived 101 replies of ways people expect to go out of this world. Lets see if we can top it...

Edit!!

This was to be a poll but it would not let me!!! So here is a lesser version.
Use the numbers to vote..

Poll!!!

1 Murdered
2 Broken Neck
3 Fall
4 Drowning
5 Fire
6 Cancer
7 Heart Attack
8 Over dose
9 Old age
10 Otgher

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, if I die a "non-natural" death, I want to be eaten by a shark...sweet :D.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I die, with my mouse in my right hand, and my left hand on my keyboard
sitting in my chair, watching the screen...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
I think I die, with my mouse in my right hand, and my left hand on my keyboard
sitting in my chair, watching the screen...
cough*computer nerd*cough (just playin prozzy ;))

Best answers
i hope i die SOON...... i was just thinking of thislast night actually...
most likly shot in the head or suicide....... :devil:

Best answers
Probably a sad, lonely hermit who dies when my cat goes insane and decides to forge an alliance with the mice to off me.

Best answers
I plan on finding a genie in a bottle and wishing for inf. life span. "Like taht will happen" Knowing my luck the Nuclar power plant down the street will explode and we all melt like over heated cheese and all thats left is large glowing files of goo that used to be people

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
To be honest, if I die a "non-natural" death, I want to be eaten by a shark...sweet :D.
I think that sums it up ;)

Either that or I wanna die in an avalanche while doing what I love, snowboarding.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hope to die after i kill Prozzy. I dont care how it happens as long as he goes with me \o/

Retired
Best answers
if I die a non-natural death. I want it to be honourable. as in dying for my loved ones. giving my life in any way possible.

Best answers
Judge said:
if I die a non-natural death. I want it to be honourable. as in dying for my loved ones. giving my life in any way possible.
Yeah, same here, if your not going to die naturally it's the best way to go, even better than getting your genitals caught in a blender.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dont know how i would die. no signs of cancer, no way ima die un-naturally. if i could choose how to die, i would want to die in my sleep. i dont want to feel pain before i die >_<

Best answers
Ice Man said:
i really dont know how i would die. no signs of cancer, no way ima die un-naturally. if i could choose how to die, i would want to die in my sleep. i dont want to feel pain before i die >_<
Same here :\

I don't even want to think of dieing. I mean, i want to know what happens what you die. And plz, don't even say heaven or the other place because i don't want to hear it. I want to actaully know, not hear someone's hogwash. Sorry to sound a little harsh, but i mean well.

Either i die in my sleep, or without pain. How could you even think dieing is funny. I'd have to die knowing i did something for everybody, for a cause, not a rejection...

Best answers
i dont know about bnout you guys but ima ****ing freeza my self then be woken up in like the year 3000 or something lol hey its posable just cost a **** load of mony right? ok there you go then i can say i have been in flying cars when im young and **** lol an dill proly die by somebody who has the latest technology in that time called the "kamahamaha wave" lol hey its posable and the freezing ima do that for real so ill still be alive looking over your dead ases lol jk damn wouldnt that be worth dieing for? **** you could have sex with a girl then and the girls then will look so much hotter then they are now! its called evalotion!. over and out klol

Best answers
Well that was coherent and full of grammatical perfection.
I suppose freezing would be good but I'd wait until they've figured out how to do it right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something slow and painful with stuff oozing out of me, and me watching this whole thing while my life flashes before my eyes and i see all the pain and misory from my life slipping away slowly while my the juice from my brain slowly flows down over my face and i bleed to death...

or ya know...something fast would work

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll die in a blaze of fury taking everyone POSSIBLE down with me

Best answers
number 6 for me. For some reason its my main thing i think about when i find something unatural on my body...then comes to find out its a bug bite or a zit...sry im a hypcondriact (sp) Turned into one wen i kept going to the hospital when i was lil. Its ok im getting over it now but i believe it may be numba 6. That or car crash. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom