How To Waste Exam Time

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg, this is classic

my favs were...

(2) Which species is the reductant (reducing agent) in this reaction? Justify your answer.

Species: Cat

Explanation: Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Hiss

(iv) Explain why the concentration of sulfate ions increases in the electrolyte?

Aliens. Damn aliens are responsible for everything wierd that's going on around here.

(iii)Explain why an atmosphere of argon is required in the second stage.

I'd say it was probably those damn aliens again. Them an their illegal moon rock trade. Always trying to kidnap all the argon.

ROFL!!!

Best answers
yeah that was funny....freaking idiot!!!!But he had some cool jokes..........to bad for his paper which he thus flunked, he should get an A+ just for trying to make a funny exame:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG this guy try to be me or something cuz thats what I did on my Chemistry test I put loads and loads of random bs cuz I didn't study this remind me of my big F I got XD but this guy got some cool jokes i gotta scan my test too ^_^ i

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Like all things spanish, it is dangerous."

rofl... some people go far for a laugh.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea that was the funniest thing ive read in awhile. I love the Lightning essay the most \o/ BECAUSE STANDING UNDER A TREE IS ASKING FOR A GOOD ASS KICKING!!!!!!!

Best answers
OMFG ROFLMAO that is great stuff, But these guys did screw themselves over.... :rolleyes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mwahaha.

Imagine, fighting the power of the gods with flashlight batteries! Needless to say, this didn't work and everyone died.
Many things are tall. Many things attract lightning. But do the two correlate? <b>A recent study says yes.</b>
That's awesome.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
omg, this is classic

my favs were...

(2) Which species is the reductant (reducing agent) in this reaction? Justify your answer.

Species: Cat

Explanation: Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Hiss

(iv) Explain why the concentration of sulfate ions increases in the electrolyte?

Aliens. Damn aliens are responsible for everything wierd that's going on around here.

(iii)Explain why an atmosphere of argon is required in the second stage.

I'd say it was probably those damn aliens again. Them an their illegal moon rock trade. Always trying to kidnap all the argon.

ROFL!!!
lol those are the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that was pretty funny. I had a history teacher that never really checked chapter reviews. He would always just look at how much you wrote. One time I decided to test my theory, and I wrote something to the effect of
"I don't really know the answer, but I'll just keep rambling on so it looks like I wrote a detailed answer.Hopefully, it'll fool you and my theory will be proven correct. Then I will rejoice and make fun of you with all of my friends."

It worked and I did as promised, but then I got too confident and tried it again, needless to say, my plan was foiled. Only spent an hour in detention though, was worth it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i've found a new god.

Best answers
Dang! That was funny as hell. I also have a history teacher who does not check things. Coincidence, I think not. A conspiracy more likely. I had to draw a map of the U.S once, I made it an island and blew up Alaska and those little islands off the coast :talk:

Retired
Best answers
hahah damn funny, but to be honest that test wasnt that hard. but very funny indeed :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"You will be struck by lightning and your tree will be knocked down."

ROFLMFAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom