How to turn Super Sayan

Best answers
What made you turn the button Super Sayan about but did not benefit the way I want
Thank
I am an Arab
English proficiency

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
kill enemies

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i have a suggestion, to get rid of threads like this, when the user gets the email to activate his account, the email shoud have a litle text with the gameplay basics of esf

Best answers
You don't have to activate your account through an email to join this forum lol and even then, I'm willing to bet a lot of people wouldn't read the whole tutorial lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i have a suggestion, to get rid of threads like this, when the user gets the email to activate his account, the email shoud have a litle text with the gameplay basics of esf
Yea, I already thought of that yesterday to get something on the forums for new users to force to read a few threads or a specific thread.

Best answers
a short tutorial..., you have to activate it in order to post from what i know...
I just made mine a couple days ago, and i just filled out the info and started posting. I did receive an e mail but i didn't have to activate my account through it. Maybe it was necessary in the past to activate an account through email verification and was taken off..I'm not sure =\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes what a great way to gain new posting members...give them stuff to read. Not gonna work. It will either discourage them to post and play the game at all or encourage them to post even more stupid questions.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no no, why does it have to do with the forum? Leave it as it is. If you really want some kind of tutorial to stop all these posts, ask harSens to add a "Tutorial" button to the menu in the game. If people really want to do that tutorial, they can click on it themselves. But it is just incredibly annoying to force people to follow some kind of boring tutorial or a long read. Have you never experienced a moment where in a FPS game you were forced to follow a "Jump over this, crawl under that, shoot him" tutorial? Even though you played thousands of FPS before that?

Either that, or add a Hints feature in the game that's on by default. Everytime you do something in the game, a small bubble will pop up in the lower right corner of the screen telling you something about it. "You've reached the point where you can transform. Try pressing Z now."

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either that, or add a Hints feature in the game that's on by default. Everytime you do something in the game, a small bubble will pop up in the lower right corner of the screen telling you something about it. "You've reached the point where you can transform. Try pressing Z now."
Just like in CS with those "spotted a friend" and "you killed a team-mate" messages ^^.

I remember ET:QW has a feature that gives you a brief summary of a weapon (this is a rifle, press left mouse to fire and kill people) when you swapped, of course it was optional but was set on by default. That might help people too. Couldn't be too hard to implement.

Best answers
Hello Youth
Super Sian has turned But I just
Why do I want II

Thank you

The fusion

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you try asking again?

What you just said made no sense.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I do is strain really hard... then eventually if I get angry enough... my hair turns yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom