How To Transform In ESF 1.3 ????

Best answers
So I Have This Litle Problem Then I Press * Z * It Is Just Standing There I Mean Goku. So If Some One Can Tell How To Transform In ESF 1.3. I Just Can Be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy So Please Tell Me How To Transform In ESF 1.3 :yes:

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
First of all you need to have Half-Life 1 purchased from steam.
Now at your subject:Before transforming did you check you powerlevel?To raise your powerlevel without adding bots(you cant add bots)Host a Game,open console(shift+`)and type ''sv_cheats 1''(without quotes)and then type ''restart''(without quotes) then wait for it to load...When its done go to console again and type ''powerlevel xxx''(without quotes)(xxx=The powerlevel you want to have).Now in order Goku to transform to Super Sayian 1 you need to press ''z''(without quotes) and wait a 4-7 seconds if im not wrong.All other characters transform in a blink of an eye when you have the powerlevel to transform by just pressing ''z''(without quotes).

Dont forget!In console!(without quotes)

Best answers
papadi do you play esf 1.2.3 .. and if you do pls give me the IP of the server

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well no,i dont,but if i do ill send you the ip :p.

Best answers
:DD
Ill start playin' 1.3 .. Pm me the ip of the server where you play :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In 1.3 Open Beta the transformations are not animated

Best answers
Oh Really Is That So Easy :shocked: I really Thank You. And Are You In ESF Team ??

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh Really Is That So Easy :shocked: I really Thank You. And Are You In ESF Team ??
Generally the guys with the black names are on the development team + a couple of the red named dudes.

The light blue guys are testers ^^

Best answers
cool BUT

Is that so, cool. But what are those testers ?? are they testing this new ESF 1.3 or can we say 1.4 ???? =? :-/

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that so, cool. But what are those testers ?? are they testing this new ESF 1.3 or can we say 1.4 ???? =? :-/
We test what will be the final release of ESF. It's not as glamourous as it sounds, turning all the settings on and off is one of our more exciting assignments.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no there not testing esf 1.3 or esf1.4 since 1.4 is not even thaught of There Testing Esf Final

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom