How to syphon gasoline

Best answers
Well I need to syphon my gasoline (if it is still considered gasoline) out of my gas tank on my Beretta. Its been in there for 4 years or so and Its **** now. I dont know how to syphon gas... anyone here know how?

Small story:

Yesterday, i stuck a garden hose in the gas tank (cut off the ends of the hose) to try to syphon that **** out of there. I didn't know it but it didn't reach the gas tank because it was too big of a hose... Anyway I went in the car and sat down with the door open sucking on that hose waiting for gasoline to come out (sounds kinky, right). I was inhailing gas fumes for a good 30 minutes and I got STONED OFF MY ASS. I've only been high once, but this stuff is insaine. Well, I went inside and fell asleep and woke up and puked my brains out and had a bad headache.

So that's why I need to know how to do it the PROPER way. I was so high yesterday that I was rocking back and fourth in my car and talking to myself about how the communists are gonna nuke the planet and WW3 is gonna break out. Then I rode my bike... TRIED to ride my bike.

So can someone help a brother out?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well just like all siphoning goes, its basically like this. Put your tank as high as you can get it, then put the hose in all the way (to the bottom) and have the other end of the hose somewhere BELOW the gas tank. Then suck. When it starts comming out, dont suck in the gas and let it drain out.

I used to do this when I cleaned out a fish tank that worked though siphoning the water. The trick is the releasing end must be lower than the tank.

Best answers
Alright, and lol... do you have any clue how to install a new fuel pump? Im guessing im gonna have to replace mine because of all of the **** in the gas tank.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol go to like a general store and get a little boat hand pup

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Just a little pump that's small enough to carry around.

You can use it to pump fluid from one container into another.

Best answers
oh, he said "pup" not "pump". I would've known then. my bad on my part though.

lol, im kinda surprised that no one called me a dumbass yet. Is inhailing gasoline fumes is damaging to your brain? because I am kinda wondering if i should do this. I already screwed up once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Think of it this way.

If it gives you a devastating headache and m4d puk4g3 afterwards, then yeah, I think it's bad for ya. :p

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
oh, he said "pup" not "pump". I would've known then. my bad on my part though.

lol, im kinda surprised that no one called me a dumbass yet. Is inhailing gasoline fumes is damaging to your brain? because I am kinda wondering if i should do this. I already screwed up once.
i was gunna call u a dumbass ... and then i read the whole story ... u shud get a pump and kinda reconsider inhaling that brain damage fumes again ... lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't inhale/swallow the stuff, then there's no harm in it. Just wash your mouth, young man!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
generally they are used to remove water from boats... you know thats not supposed to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom