How to solve Trans Killing problem (not invulnerability)

Best answers
Well Ive been looking at some posts and I notice most people dont like trans killing. I suggest that the first 5 (2-3?) seconds of transforming, you are completely vulnerable to anything, and AFTER the 5 seconds, you can finish transforming with invulnerability. Any thoughts?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darknavigator said:
Well Ive been looking at some posts and I notice most people dont like trans killing. I suggest that the first 5 (2-3?) seconds of transforming, you are completely vulnerable to anything, and AFTER the 5 seconds, you can finish transforming with invulnerability. Any thoughts?
Thats been asked like 50x to be allowed to tran in that first 5 sec of immunity.

Best answers
Sorry, I dont understand your post. The first 5 seconds would prevent using it for a block, and after the 5 seconds, they could transform safely.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it should be left as it is, its very easy to transform with nobody bothering you. Its a bit unrealistic if you give someone invulnerability when they transform. Yes in the show the fighters let their opponent transform and all that, but it only takes 9 seconds to trasnsform.
It takes a good 5 of those seconds for an opponent to fully charge an attack powerful enough to kill someone. So simply hiding would do the trick. Ive never really ran into someone who has killed me while I was transforming. I let them transform because for one, I dont wanna hear them complain and two it would give them an advantage.
I dont think any changes to the transforming feature should be changed. Its a respectable idea though.

Best answers
Throughout Dragonball Z, the opponents have a sense of honour. If someone charges, the other waits while they charge. However, charging up should not give them immortality. That will make fighters choose when and where they charge up. Otherwise, people can charge up in the middle of a fight and that's that.

Things should be left the way they are concerning this issue.

Best answers
I think when players transform they should be given Imortality for the rest of the game, and an energy attack strong enough to kill everyone in 1 shot

Best answers
darknavigator said:
How to solve Trans Killing problem (not invulnerability)

darknavigator said:
wtf... So your idea -IS- invulnerability o_O

Best answers
oh man.. ok d00d you know what... DONTTRANS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT... the word of the day is stratigy... look it up

Best answers
maybe in if you host a game you can choose if trans killing on or trans killing is off :]

Best answers
i hate people who trans and fight those who aren't transed (the people who love gohan and trunks) the **** is annoying and then if u kill em "DONT TRANS KILL" and im like ok then " DONT KILL ME WHILE YOUR TRANS"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is that the ESF team made it so you can't attack someone with melee when they are transforming. Such a thing should be allowed. It should be either full immunity to all attacks, which is going to be spammed, or they should allow no immunity to attacks which will be complained about.

Best answers
well it could be like you are immortal while transing but just a cooldown before you can trans again (should add a cvar, but just a minimal cooldown of 10 secs)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
The problem is that the ESF team made it so you can't attack someone with melee when they are transforming. Such a thing should be allowed. It should be either full immunity to all attacks, which is going to be spammed, or they should allow no immunity to attacks which will be complained about.
There isn't a lot of logic in that. Melee was just too easy, you could smack someone and blam, 5 or 6 seconds of trans gone. It takes longer to charge up a kame to kill a transforming person than to just knock him out of his transformation, and that's why the team did it.

Best answers
I don't think transkilling is a bad , ill give an example , your fighting this dude and he transform right infront of your face in the middle of the battle , if someone does that with me ill blast his ass , the point is you need to find cover somewhere when you transform not do it in a wide open space your just asking to get killed , as it is right now in ESF 1.2 its perfect , i see no reason why to improve it

( point of all this : transform somewhere safe not in the wide open or during a battle and youll be fine ^^

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
well they did it from a good reason...because when transing and geting hit by melee the trans will stop and that is bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom