how to set high powerlevels?

Best answers
how can i decide what powerlevels people that are joining the server should have?

i just joined a server and i got a 30 mil powerlevel :p

so anyone?

Best answers
This is just an illusion your power is the same but it shows different.

Best answers
nope he is right i joined a server and i could got SSJ from the start my CF bar was full and all was good

Best answers
Really well i can change peoples power levels but its only for show they dont get powerful (how do i know??) there blasts aren't big and they cant Acend...

Best answers
when you spawn/respawn your pl goes a bit twords the server advrage. if that is really high (yesterday myself and another person had 150m pls untransformed), then you get a lot of power.

Best answers
Originally posted by FRZN
when you spawn/respawn your pl goes a bit twords the server advrage. if that is really high (yesterday myself and another person had 150m pls untransformed), then you get a lot of power.
AHHH YEA! that makes sense! That's good thinking ESF Team! So nobody will be too weak!

Best answers
Anyway with all said to bring someones powerlevel up is simply a cheat.....besides who in the world would want to bring someone elses power up!

QSD

Best answers
I just came from a server where u get lots of extra pl by just attacking a guy. and don't say illusion cuz there were guys with 500k pl who blew the entire map with kamehameha.
it can be changed and for on i would also like to know how ^^

Best answers
btw i havnt jet to find any sensu bean in the game can you say where they are in kami look out you can't go in the look out anymore and that was my best hope cuz i know of alpha that they are in there

Best answers
there are sensu, in the water at riverside, it looks like a black bag in the water, they also respawn shortly if you wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom