how to resize auras

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo, could anyone tell me how to resize the auras in esf because i want to use that brolly model but the ssj form doesnt fit in the aura and i want it to.

so could you give me an explanation (or direct me to one) on how to resize it? if theres a sticky i missed about resizing auras or something id appreciate it if you told me where it is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That all has to do with the aura model. You can't simply resize it, it's an animated model. The model would have to be completely redone.

Btw, what's up, it's Gokou ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, there is a modified darksun aura that is bigger, speffically designed to fit brolly I think.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can use half life model viewer to resize the aura. Just do a search on it on the ESF forums, there was a thread explaining how to do so a while back.

But just so you know DaRk, you can't just resize the aura for one character. If you make the aura bigger, it'll be bigger on all characters.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know that.
That all has to do with the aura model. You can't simply resize it, it's an animated model. The model would have to be completely redone.

Btw, what's up, it's Gokou ^^
o_O holy crap your actually on the forums

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Scale the mesh and bones with HLMV (i recommend "Jed's HLMV"), save it .. done. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom