Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I don't bash n00bs very often. I dont even use that term because it's a stupid, played out expression (so is owned or its variations.) but when people act like total morons to raise their posts, it makes me pretty damn angry. The guy did the same thing in another thread and then admitted to doing it on purpose to make people mad so he could amuse himself at their anger. Doesn't he get a warning or something of some kind for being a little ****head?

Best answers
No he isnt trying to raise his posts or get u pissed he is new he has a few questions so u answer them and if he doesent get it dont go saying "oh what a god damn moron!!! sheesh!" no you help him ok?

Best answers
Why do people ask first read later , just read those S. , get some tut and learn

Best answers
if you guys really wanted to tell him how to find the stickies you should have told him to go look into the modelling section (click model /skins), not under his own topic.

poor guy : /

Best answers
i told him to check above his THREAD, not his post, i cant help it if he doesnt know what a thread is... Anyways, if he cant figure it out by now, then god help his ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weeeeeeeee

this thread just fell into the "random crap zone"
methink this better be closed soon, although the super flaming started about 2 posts from the start o_O

Best answers
this is really quite shocking to see
almost makes me regret being a part of this forum
so the ugy made a mistake dont need to rip his head off
and vegetto91, you say your sick of newbs, well im getting quite sick of your "im high and mighty" attitude, why dont you wake up to yourself

seriously all you had to do was direct him to the sticky
maybe even supply a link
everything else was jsut pointless spam.

Retired
Best answers
I dont like to see people flaming guys in here that are new.

If I catch anyone in here, doin that **** again. you'll have a problem.

Bolteh2

B
judge, uve should have closed this since its all mentionned in the stickies and with a lil bit of search u can find it, so...

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom