Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O omg is amazing how people don't read those damn modeling stickies.Dude read the modeling stickies you get the tuts recomended and download MILKSHAPE! (im tired of this newbie ppl.)

Best answers
Jesus christ their above your threads with the word STICKY: next to them. God you must be no more than 11 years old...

Best answers
OMG dude.. there RIGHT ABOVE YOUR POST. There the SAME THING as ANY OTHER THREAD exept they have the obvious STICKY: next to them. Jesus you must be blind too. :\

Best answers
Not your posts you turd, your THREAD, where all threads are located. All of the stickies come before OTHER threads, READ THEM. By the way a THREAD is this useless garbage you made. And another THREAD is another piece of garbage you made about using models. Also double posting is against the rules here....

DOUBLE-POSTING means posting two times in a ROW in the same thread.

Best answers
above your damn thread are other threads with the word STICKY: next to them, and then a title, i suggest you read them ALL before posting again as all you do is make yourself look dumber and dumber by posting here without even trying to look for them yourself. Dont tell me you looked and couldnt find em, 'cause they are one of the most obvious things to see when u click the modeling forum link. Every thread pops up and the top like 6 or so threads happen to be stickies. They are there so you WILL notice and read them. Now do it.

Best answers
hah by the looks of it the most you could probably model was probably a box or something, geez you sound like you're 10 or something, only someone like that could not even know what a frakin thread is

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like it takes someone like him to come around so some of you finally have a chance to talk down to someone and look big, if everyone played like you, youd be gone crying to the mods under abuse every second of the day, i mean i could start doing the same thing yall are doing TO YOU INSTEAD, talking down to you cuz your less skilled/intelligent/good lookin but you wouldnt like that would you, youd go crying to the mods,

so put yourself in his shoes, and give him a break,

if everyone here talked down to people less fortunte than them youd have cried a puddle long ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were trying to help him but he's to hard headed to read what where trying to tell him.Is not our fault is his because he's not paying attention to our posts.This could have been alot easier if he founds the stickies.Bah even when I was a noob I knew about the stickies.

Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Bah even when I was a noob I knew about the stickies.
Amen! It's pretty self explanatory why they have a bolded white "Sticky:" next to them and are always "stickied" on every page of that particular forum. Maybe they have important information.... Maybe people should read them......

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if bashing noobs is what you call fun, go punch a mirror you morons,

if you dont want to help him, dont post
dont bash him for being new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom