Best answers
if u want ur models to glow without an admin then read this. this is all done in milkshape. first u select ur whole model then u duplicate it. select the duplicate and go to tools fatboy. type in .1 then press ok. then assign the duplicate to a texture (skin). select duplicate again and go to faces reverce vertex order. then press ctrl+m. finally export it then compile it and whala u have urself a glowing model. heres a pic showing a glowing ssj2 goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj 4 gogetenks said:
if u want ur models to glow without an admin then read this. this is all done in milkshape. first u select ur whole model then u duplicate it. select the duplicate and go to tools fatboy. type in .1 then press ok. then assign the duplicate to a texture (skin). select duplicate again and go to faces reverce vertex order. then press ctrl+m. finally export it then compile it and whala u have urself a glowing model. heres a pic showing a glowing ssj2 goku
hmmz i think this is just cell shading or am i wrong ??? :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm confused... What about him is SSJ2? He looks exactly like the ESF beta 1.1 default Goku...

BTW I tryed that glowing thing it worked..Thanks

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im glad to see people paying attention to this when someone elses posts it, heh, nobody paid attention to mine when i brought it up a long ass time ago,

anyways use this on the hair only with a red glow (if its black hair) and it looks badass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k, Ill try that. Hey ssj4 gogetenks you know a very good way to make him look more ssj2, you see his bangs, take out all of them exept 3. 1 long on in the front and 2 little ones on each side, Look:

The golder look makes it look even better, heres the edit by veggeto91 that i made a couple of edits on:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a slight yellow glow would be cool for a SSJ model. :)

maybe i will add this to my todo list.. I will see.

Best answers
wtf? ssj 4 gogetenks i told u that over aim lol
i got it from a tut a long time ago(nuttzys thread)
well lol
and if ya wont to make him glow more use a dam chrome txture (blue in ya case)
and yes it is cell shading

Best answers
now, i'm a serious noob in modeling and well I wanna do that glowing stuff...but I cant see what you mean with "then assign the duplicate to a texture (skin)."

thx! if anyone would say it :)

Best answers
ok i tryed a variation 2 your method ssj 4 gotenks!

I selected the model duplicated it! added fatoy (.2 setting) gave it a red texture and added transparency for the red texture!

and

Kaoken goku effect

BUT WAIT! it works and it came out great sadly there is one Huge flaw

using turbo causes this! mabie u can help me!
stupid model :S

Best answers
ahhh with "then assign the duplicate to a texture (skin)." you mean adding a color ^^
I get it...i think :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
im glad to see people paying attention to this when someone elses posts it, heh, nobody paid attention to mine when i brought it up a long ass time ago,

anyways use this on the hair only with a red glow (if its black hair) and it looks badass
thats not entierly treu thanks to you nuttzy i learnd it

thnx m8

Best answers
hm I dont get it...my body stays fat =(
and I cant find any tut about it, so i'll ask it here...how to i make him normal again?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hawki_ice said:
ok i tryed a variation 2 your method ssj 4 gotenks!

I selected the model duplicated it! added fatoy (.2 setting) gave it a red texture and added transparency for the red texture!

and

Kaoken goku effect

BUT WAIT! it works and it came out great sadly there is one Huge flaw

using turbo causes this! mabie u can help me!
stupid model :S
O_O Loox serios =P If that is your server and if you have admin mod, Try to enable Glow mode and if this works thank me =) Type Glow Red and It might fix it.. =)

Best answers
hmm... try using the standard ESF aura model if you aren't already. If you aren't using the standard one, try using the ssj2 aura with the lightning effects and stuff..

Best answers
ok i tryed with the standard aura and i was using the eletric aure on that model!

still same thing! any other ideas

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Oh man this is really cool.
BTW Hawki_ice where can i get that goku model (without the glow though) it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom