★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont use fatboy on the main model, you fatboy the duplicate, and reverse its faces, that way you wont see any of them but the outline, but yes it will work without fatboy, you just wont be able to see it work,

another thing this trick does is it fills up ANY hole with whatever color the outline is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that problem with transparancy always heppens, i can give you a brief explanation right now.

if you give a model transparancy, its fine without any collusions to other like models, the turbo aura has a transparancy layer on it too, when the 2 models collide, the top one wins, because your aura is bigger then the model, it covers it and removes its layer, the only way to stop this it stop using transparant turbo models.

Best answers
i guess thats cool but i just dont understand y. i mean if ur going for the red kaio ken kind of thing or trying to make ur model look more cartoony like in the robotech game and jet set radio. i mean i dunno stuff like that is tooo good for its own good

Best answers
i was trying 2 make him glow! not cartoony u dolt!
besides its a cartoon!....

Ok i see how that layer by layer works how the aura overrites it!

but the transform aura dosent affect it! im gessing cause the transform aura is a wrl file not a model!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do I assign the duplicate

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to the joints tab and click on the bone that you want the duplicate assigned to. (show skeleton would help to be on) then go select the dublicate. now go back to joints and hit the assign button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom