How to kill crickets and other household bugs?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok, just saw a big ass cricket in my house, tried to kill it but it was a big one and hopped away too quick for me. i tried to spray it with deoderant first as to impair its hopping ability, no baby oil was on hand, which is great for spiders.

whats a good way to kill them! like a trap or something...

and how to get rid of earwigs, little centipede looking things with a "pincer" for a tail, which i believe is soft tissue and isnt really a pincer, but it looks like one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could try picking it up and putting it outside, or even eating it. Good protein.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i couldnt catch it! it was behind my tv and fan, now its under my bed, oh noes!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you got a lighter? a flame thrower deoderant can would get the bastard

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a BUG dude. Just throw a huge book at it if you have to. Or a soccer ball or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
you got a lighter? a flame thrower deoderant can would get the bastard
Bingo!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i got it. it got on my pillow, and i used my lighting fast hand movement to crush it with the towel!

mwa ha ha!

yea, but it was in abunch of tactical bug positions, so there were no crushing or burning oppurtunities!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OHH NOES!!!

RELOCATE/MOVE QUICLKY CUZ YOU HAVE BEEN INVADED!!!
(thats what I did)

teh killer roaches are coming!
teh killer roaches are coming!
teh killer roaches are coming!...

Best answers
NOOO!! Killing a cricket is VERY unlucky. I just put them outside... I pity you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what happened to the traditional method of unloading a 12 gauge shotgun on the blighter? D:

beating a cricket after 45 minutes with a pillow and towel... on a manlyness scale, thats somewhere around... 0
:3

Best answers
If I see a creepy spider (some I like, some I don't) I axe kick the bastage. If I see other things I put them in a container and pour chemicals on them. LoL overkill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
what happened to the traditional method of unloading a 12 gauge shotgun on the blighter? D:

beating a cricket after 45 minutes with a pillow and towel... on a manlyness scale, thats somewhere around... 0
:3

im gonna have to agree with this... last time a cricket came through my bedroom window, it was met with a beer glass (upturned) and then several days of torture before it died...

thatll send a message out to the bastards...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an inflatable guitar thats really good, it's so light you can swing it easily, it's got a wide surface area so you barely miss, and because it's inflatable it can't damage anything harder than...well...a crickets skeleton :devgrin:

Best answers
I don't like killing bugs anymore. But if one looks at me funny, it gets a good old fashioned stomp of death. If I've got one on hand, I sometimes use one of my swords too :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I have an inflatable guitar thats really good, it's so light you can swing it easily, it's got a wide surface area so you barely miss, and because it's inflatable it can't damage anything harder than...well...a crickets skeleton :devgrin:
Exoskeleton actually ;)

muffinman and i have decided, that if you are an armless wheelchair inhabitant, then due to all the head butting of walls, and random thrashing you would need to do with the pillow between your teeth. you would get a manliness of 8. and quite possibly a broken nose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rob Rocker Fun Fact: Windex reacts violently with the chemical around insects that they use to stick to surfaces. Spraying windex on an ant will kill it almost instantly, and if nothing else, it completely hinders any insect's ability to stick to walls and surfaces. Try it sometime. I've killed Centipedes with it. Don't know how it will work on your problem but it's worth a shot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A cricket? I don't get most of those...I coud understand if it was a bigass spider or bee, but a cricket doesn't seem to bad.

But the problem with your method it, that you ruined your pillow. The most clean (somewhat) method is to grab the nearest, heaviest, bluntest object, find the intruder and smash it down while yelling a fierce war cry.

If it flies, well your screwed until it lands, or you could backhand the ***** to oblivion. Then finish it off with a toilet flush...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or.. buy a few pet lizards and feed the crickets to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom