How To Install Custom Models

Best answers
Hey Peeps I would like to know how to install custom models for ESF??? i downloaded it but how do i put it in the GAME!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!!! O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You repalce the default models in the esf/models/player dir. So if you had a SSJ3 Goku model, you would place that model in esf/models/player/ssjgoku and rename it to ssjgoku.mdl if nessacary.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you download a custom model, the model will have a specific name. Whatever the name of that model is, is the character you have to replace. To add the custom models, go to your ESF directory and there is a folder called "models", and within that folder is another named "player". Within the player folder, there will be a list of folders. Whatever the name of the custom model file is, place it within that folder with the same name.

Best answers
MC said:
When you download a custom model, the model will have a specific name. Whatever the name of that model is, is the character you have to replace. To add the custom models, go to your ESF directory and there is a folder called "models", and within that folder is another named "player". Within the player folder, there will be a list of folders. Whatever the name of the custom model file is, place it within that folder with the same name.
Dude thanks for the help but I got one more qustion can other people see the skins???

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Just you. If someone is playing as a character that you have the custom model for, then they will appear to as that custom model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom